1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Fathers and Daughters

Non ci sono colpi di scena e si può facilmente indovinare il finale, ma la storia di questo padre e questa figlia ti tiene stretto fino alla fine.

2. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Fathers and Daughters

Seit Gabriel Muccino in Hollywood filmt, macht er diese Art von Filmen, bei denen Kritiker die Nase rümpfen, das Publikum aber schwelgen darf. Vier amerikanische Filme hat er nun gemacht und das Verhältnis von Eltern und Kindern ist das, was ihn am meisten zu beschäftigen scheint.(...)

3. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Fathers and Daughters

The plot and direction are full of clichés but the great acting makes up for it. It's emotionally draining and has some beautiful moments, but don't expect any surprises, except for the little great Kylie Rogers. I was only surprised with the whole cast because I knew nothing of the film and had honestly never heard of it.

4. vordven's rating of the film Fathers and Daughters

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Fathers and Daughters

6. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film Fathers and Daughters

7. spiderliliez's rating of the film Fathers and Daughters

The plot is pretty common, but acted on very well. But something about it bothers me, as it felt something is quite missing. It felt like it was not able to center on its core subjects. It seem to not know where to bring the story, really. The random scenes and the lack of focus and depth on the father and daughter relationship feels at fault. But I have to admit, I cried a few times remembering my own father.