1. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Faults

Deftly shows uncomfortable facts about the way we are living right now.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Faults

Clever psychological drama about deprogramming people from cults. Of course your definition of a cult might not the same as mine.

3. ☆'s rating of the film Faults

wicked and manipulative for everyone involved, the audience especially. thought astral projection was a cool concept until i watched this. i have since apologized to my flesh prison for ever threatening to leave it behind.

4. bryanvmh's rating of the film Faults

A narrative that builds interestingly and has a lot of nice moments.

5. pintobean's rating of the film Faults

6. Fabian's rating of the film Faults

I love Mary Elizabeth Winstead so much

7. J. O.'s rating of the film Faults

Predictable, but highly entertaining - mostly due to the captivating performances from Winstead and Orser. The story had a lot of potential, though it is mostly squandered in a series of predictable twists. Visually it was pretty solid, but hardly anything new - it wears its influences on its sleeve a little too prominently. A decent debut.

8. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Faults

mary mary, i need your hugging!

9. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Faults

"Faults" has many faults, chief among them an uninteresting use of the confined space and the sheer predictibility of the writing/directing. I love Mary Elizabeth Winstead, though, I can sit through anything, no matter how bad, if she's in it. Last year I sat through the TV shows The Returned (awful!) and Mercy Street (awful!) just for her. EDIT: currently watching the TV show Braindead (awful!). EDIT ll: Go Fargo!

10. adysab's rating of the film Faults

11. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Faults

"Faults" inicia bien. Un hombre arruinado, una propuesta, no ve en esta su reivindicación (felizmente) sino un medio para salir de su crisis económica, las cosas se complican. Va girando entonces a la incertidumbre. La secta como un misterio. Una familia disfuncional. Se asoma un drama, una especie de espejo entre paciente y terapeuta. Ya luego inicia lo predecible y decepcionante. La contaminación y el giro trivial.

12. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Faults

One of these little indie films which think they are so odd and quirky. Nothing spectacular here, but nothing too bad, either.

13. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Faults

I believe this because I would literally do anything for Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Shit, I'd drink Four Loko and that's some gross shit right there.

14. Adrian J.'s rating of the film Faults

15. bloodcurdlingsameness's rating of the film Faults

Predictable twist and the story feels underwhelming at times, but the performances were excellent.

16. Steve G.'s rating of the film Faults

17. msmichel's rating of the film Faults

Interesting but under written tale whose twist would only be surprising to someone who has never seen a psychological thriller before. Having said that star and producer Winstead is very good here with pretty solid support from rest of cast. If 'The Sound of my Voice' was the 'A' student this film marks the 'C'.

18. Matt Richards's rating of the film Faults

Faults is an expertly written, dryly funny example of independent low-budget film making. It bravely struts through an at once familiar aesthetic without stumbling or relying on shtick. The two leads are mesmerizing to watch and FAULTS successfully pulls off a psychological turn of magic realism with ease. 4 stars.

19. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Faults

This is what happens when you mix Tape with The Sound of My Voice. Excellent stuff, Mister Stearns.

20. FCC 86's rating of the film Faults

"One day i will be a mountain, but for now i am a fault"