1. ughchenausea's rating of the film Fed Up

2. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Fed Up

Forse un pò troppo complottista,ma l argomento trattato e le supposizioni effettuate sono davvero inquietanti. Le sequenze delle scuole e delle manipolazioni industriali ci possono anche stare,quelle politiche sono un pò tirate per i capelli. Cmq fà riflettere e questo è quello che deve fare un lavoro documentaristico.

3. Justine Vernera's rating of the film Fed Up

I don't care how "shocking", one-sided and actually very simplified the story is - if the main players of the game refuse to give their comment, the movie's doing it's job.

4. Rocco's rating of the film Fed Up

Not an amazing doc but it tackles the issue with real force and clarity. Essential viewing for every American.

5. caitlin.f's rating of the film Fed Up

6. flamingo jones's rating of the film Fed Up

Yes, this documentary relies heavily on hyperbole and is muddled at times with too much information, but it's main message is effectively delivered: there is a sugar problem in America and our government has allowed this to happen. I appreciated the wide range of featured experts, as well as the profiled children who described their weight struggles. FED UP is a thought-provoking, highly effective call to action.

7. dave gunn's rating of the film Fed Up

Very important, stylish and concise, and sympathetic to those suffering from obesity. They did a good job of explaining the collusive relationship between Big Food and the American government and making it clear what is actually making the collective "us" obese. I think it was a misfire that they avoided the subject of cholesterol and meat/dairy/eggs, but this was otherwise a great effort on a very serious issue.