1. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Felony

How many fucking "Oh no, I hit someone with my car I should hide this without thinking of the consequences" movies am I going to have to sit through? Do I have to hit someone with my car? Because I'll fucking hit someone with my car! Oh man. I truly see how easy it is to hit someone with your car now. This movie still sucked though.

2. Giles J Davis's rating of the film Felony

A good attempt at a contemporary take on Greek tragedy or cautionary tale. Edgerton's performance is good as a cop who fights with his moral compass over his part in a drunken traffic accident. Great camera work, beautiful score with a BBC Play For Today feel and strong secondary performances from Tom Wilkinson, Melissa George and Jai Courtney. Another strong film thus cementing the vitality of Antipodean cinema.

3. Sophie Dunlop's rating of the film Felony

4. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Felony

Tom Wilkinson showed his enormous talent, turning the tepid “Felony” a little more bearable, where the bad script and non-shiny execution couldn't go unnoticed.

5. Matt Richards's rating of the film Felony

A couple of good performances coupled with assured direction unfortunately can't elevate this one above the slew of other police procedurals that are already out there. Problem is there are just so many that the bar is really high. Pacing and production design are all good but the film leans a little on stereotype, again at the expense of freshness. 3 stars