1. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Felt

The teen-horror film Harmony Korine has never shot. It just felt predictable - this kind of thing has been made over and over and over and over again. That said, I think it really does have funny-as-hell scenes and a cool indie vibe that rides along. I just wish a better genre knowledge, it doesn't stand out as bloody or scary, the horror in here seems an after thought.

2. lisa's rating of the film Felt

i don't really have the energy/desire to find a creative way of saying that the last five minutes are literally the only ones of this movie that were in any way farfetched and that everything else is realistic and relatable. love every review of this movie where it's a man being like "hm, i didn't like it." no shit! you have no clue what it's like! LoL

3. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Felt

It's the beauty of ugly. I love the cynicism, artsy cinematography, dialogues and performance art in this film. Her performance and wearable art reminded me a lot of works by female artists such as Sarah Lucas, Louise Bourgeois and Tracey Emin.

4. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Felt

5. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Felt

2 - A simple, "super indie" take on a litany of complex subjects, with nary an idea on how to approach them. All subtlety is replaced with overstuffed symbolism and discordant ugliness for its own sake. A disgrace.

6. dave gunn's rating of the film Felt

Unsettling, beautifully ugly, abrasive, antagonistic. This is an intense portrayal of a woman who has survived her trauma, but is being destroyed by victimhood. As she fights to find a way to reclaim her autonomy, through gender-bending roleplay and being intentionally repellent, her detachment worsens until one last glimmer of false hope is too much for her to take. This was intense.

7. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Felt

this is trying to be a feminist film and i think it has some nice ideas but they're not very well executed and i was left with a bad taste in my mouth

8. Polyglot's rating of the film Felt

What a cute little disturbing date movie.

9. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Felt

A quite superficial and rushed approach to the matter with nice cinematography

10. Corinne's rating of the film Felt

It's like a scary potato sack mask meets Antichrist. One extra star for my girl crush on Kentucker. The curly cowlick. Come on.

11. NICOLE86's rating of the film Felt

I really wanted to like this, but it left me annoyed.

12. dani l's rating of the film Felt

Utterly predictable. The build up was interesting to watch but the result didn't feel very much rewarding.

13. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Felt

Felt may try to be a feminist film, but it feels like it's not just anti-man, but anti-human, too. As the Amy character seems deranged and too mean to gain our sympathy from the onset, with thin reasoning given. The men here are despicable, but for 2/3 of the film Amy is also a sociopath. After she meets Kenny she finally feels humanistic, but the story ending in horror feels dragged out and too obvious long before.