1. Ella's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Just some fun :) Always can brighten your day It's even better when you watch this classic with hundreds of people in public places. Who could resist dancing to Twist and Shout?

2. nadnab's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

3. alchimia's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

4. Ale/M's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

3.5 / prev. rat. ★★★ [22 August 2010]

5. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

3.5 // cameron best character

6. jooley's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

The original smartass fourth-wall breaking extravaganza, it's a classic for a reason.

7. José Neves's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

TV. So after all, was this uninspiring director of some small films about adolescence, and that had some fame in the 80's, the one, with this film, that generated all offspring of geeks and hipsters that currently condemn us to the spectacle of the stylish worldliness? Think of Wes Anderson or Ayoade's "Submarine", for example.

8. ihor's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Fuck this movie.The epitome of American liberal elite privilege and bullshit slacker culture. It isn't even funny.

9. -REM-'s rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

10. Taib Mou's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Relaxing Nostalgia, an extra star for it's association with Childhood

11. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

12. Celso Miguel Araújo's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

what an amazing soundtrack this has :D

13. Elayla's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Good construction, I enjoyed it end to end. I think it's one of the good teen-movies. I heard that you can't label a teenager as a sociopath, since they are still developing, but you could recognize the characteristic charm in Ferris.

14. Barry Dever's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

This movie perfectly captures the juxtaposition of playing by the rules vs. not playing by the rules. Ferris completely avoids all rules and never gets in trouble, while Cameron always sticks to the rules and always gets in trouble. The message in this film is to not be afraid to break the status quo. Many people need this message- not to do bad things- but to take it easy every once in a while. Its a worthy classic!

15. Jim Fear's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

They told me it was a good movie. What the hell is wrong with people?

16. KonradK15's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Like most Hughes films, its a lot of fluff. But being from Chicagoland, I see it as one of the best love letters to the city and surrounding area. It has always irked me though that Cameron wears a Red Wings jersey through it, they being the historic rival of the Blackhawks. It's also impossible to do all those things in that short of time. And its stupid to drive in, take the Metra in, then ride CTA or walk.

17. Cherry's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Meh maximum 2.5 insanely overrated, it starts well but flags pretty quickly. Only giving it three stars because it's iconic of the era.

18. Inês Guimarães's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

4 estrelas pela cena do twist and shout

19. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

2.5+. I can understand how it became cult, a generational movie, a pre Parker Lewis comedy... But it grew old badly, the comedy part are very thin namely. A bit too empty

20. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

21. hamsa's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

one of the best movies of all time.

22. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

I'm too young to have grown up with this (came out on the year I was born) but since catching up with it a few years ago I do think it's really great fun and I enjoy the breaking of the forth wall. Broderick is ace and will never better his performance here.

23. DenoResandono's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

It's been one hell of a ride...

24. jxn's rating of the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off

i've never seen this properly before and it's great! it's definitely one of those movies that if someone put on at any time i wouldn't at all object.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7