1. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Few of Us

2. G.'s rating of the film Few of Us

Lack of dialogue creates a much more perishing atmosphere. Sheer beauty. Definitely one of my favourite movie experiences.

3. scarabontilt's rating of the film Few of Us

4. Fabiha's rating of the film Few of Us

"Sadness is a much more stable emotion in people than happiness. That's the way I see it."

5. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film Few of Us

For some reasons, I got mixed feelings about this. Some shots are nuts, but I found that some others (like those clouds floating in front of the moon, that shot of the profile of the mountain at sunset, the length of the dancing scene) were slightly too much. Still, such stuff should be shown as widely as possible every day of the year. Chromatically (especially those greens) is remarkable.

6. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Few of Us

7. Elme Dino's rating of the film Few of Us

8. Sander Moyson's rating of the film Few of Us

People walking in and out of the landscape, the landscape stays unchanged. Young and old, ever gazing. A lost and lonely village. Artefacts of life. The flow of nature, constantly in motion. The inability to love. The need to be loved. A tear, resting in the corner of an eye. These minimalist compositions and iconographic portraits don’t follow the logic of a well-developed narrative: this is the logic of life.

9. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Few of Us

I dont know why , looking through the microscope for bacteria has same meaning with looking through a helicopter or airplane window for people & houses.a seemingly small place might have many problems ,people's mood ,life conditions ,obligatory conditions...

10. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Few of Us

11. Mindaugas Foksa's rating of the film Few of Us

Lonely people are getting lonelier

12. Absentia's rating of the film Few of Us

13. lndah's rating of the film Few of Us

The most earnest film, perhaps? Rely itself selflessly and patiently to the nature. With only happy and nothing acquired as valid emotion. Loneliness here is too deep it merged down to nothing. And I want to live in the land where language is not necessary, too.

14. sekmadieniaislyja's rating of the film Few of Us

a portrait of alienation and loneliness ; breathtaking landscapes, gloomy yet soothing atmosphere and mesmerizing performance by Katerina Golubeva

15. paxy's rating of the film Few of Us

16. Ciné-Philosophe's rating of the film Few of Us

“Nous sommes peu nombreux, merde, tellement peu nombreux, mais le plus terrifiant: nous sommes désunis.” ― Alexeï Rybnikov

17. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film Few of Us

Yekaterina Golubeva's ability to convey deep emotion, in the absence of dialogue, is truly astounding. A beautifully shot, melancholic portrait of a very remote village and its few inhabitants.

18. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Few of Us

A portrait of loneliness in a brilliant use of the landscape of a primitive place to provoque a depressing and hopeless feeling. Golubeva incorporates all that herself. Raw and rude cinema that choses to explore the feelings of the character instead of presenting a story.

19. Scott Barley's rating of the film Few of Us

Stunning, vast landscapes. No dialogue; merely an exchange of glances. Nothing is spoilt. Everything filled with purity, an honesty, and an immense sense of loneliness.

20. runeii's rating of the film Few of Us

21. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Few of Us

Really didnt see how this was a challenge ... Its not even the most challenging Bartas film. I don't think it's a "Bartas best" but it is still brilliant atmospheric cinema.

22. Patapon's rating of the film Few of Us

I really hate rating films like this. I dont feel a 4/5 matches how I feel about it but a 3/5 would put it at the level of Meet Joe Black and I cant justify that. It was hard for me to get through this but the most rewarding sensation I found was the sounds in and around the silence of the film. Bartas has a very interesting philosophy to film making I might add.

23. Clarice the Specter's rating of the film Few of Us

Probably the most challenging film I've seen this year, aside from In Vanda's Room.