1. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Fido

2. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Fido

3. jenifferp's rating of the film Fido

4. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Fido

I swear this is one of those films that for some reason has just never looked that good to me, but people (and reviews) keep telling me I need to see it, so whatever. Not a big Billy Connolly fan but I AM a huuuge fan of zombie movies so at least there's that.

5. nothere's rating of the film Fido

A one-joke movie that is cute and harmless enough for me not to really care all that much about it.

6. cizenbayan's rating of the film Fido

filmdeki renkler, arabalar, styling inanılmaz. izlediğim en değişik zombie filmi.

7. TheotherJones's rating of the film Fido

You have a movie where a zombie is being treated like a family pet. How do you not end that movie with the boy who loved the zombie having to tearfully shoot him Old Yeller style?

8. film_lies101's rating of the film Fido

The Zombies are a placeholder for Black people, get it! Its social commentary...

9. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Fido

What could've been a great satire turns out to be just a barely watchable boring movie. Thank that to the terrible kid actor and the glacial pace.

10. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Fido

nice movie ! finally another kind of Zombie flick & i love it that it plays in the 50s - for me the intro was veeery funny !!!

11. Melvin Falconer's rating of the film Fido

12. KadyLady's rating of the film Fido

13. Mugino's rating of the film Fido

"The elderly -- they seem friendly enough, but can you really trust them? NO. So don't get caught off guard. Buy the ZomCom Zombie Alert Heart Monitor. When the heart stops, we start." Love it!

14. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Fido