1. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Field of Dreams

Really fascinating stuff. Plus, it is a classic 80's Kevin Costner Hollywood movie that is actually open to interpretation. 3.5 stars.

2. MAO1's rating of the film Field of Dreams

3. Ethan's rating of the film Field of Dreams

This is just one of the many films that Kevin Costner made about the love of baseball and even though it can be corny at times, even for Costner, it still has it's moments and is a surprisingly entertaining film.

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Field of Dreams

L'uomo dei sogni. Mio padre lo adora e l'idea è bella. Film commovente.

5. James Roth's rating of the film Field of Dreams

6. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Field of Dreams

Facinating film with a solid cast anda story with a rather blurred line between imagination and reality. I guess it has to grow on me, but all in all its no wonder its a classic.

7. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Field of Dreams

I feel that i am watching a gladiator movie with trousers.

8. Alessandro Tinchini's rating of the film Field of Dreams

This film has in it all I love. But most of all, the power of believing. Simply perfect.

9. jyan's rating of the film Field of Dreams

it's a terrific ghost party!

10. Paul Pastoor's rating of the film Field of Dreams

The ooey gooey sentimentalism on display could inspire Spielberg for the rest of his career and might have. But for some reason this movie makes it stick with me and i can't really explain it.

11. popka's rating of the film Field of Dreams

the baseball theme was a little on the bland side, and the 80s music was as, well, 80s as it gets, but i thought some of the cinematography was beautifully shot. the only real problem i had with the characters was his wife being annoyingly ecstatic throughout the whole film. overall i liked it though.

12. Arcanus's rating of the film Field of Dreams

13. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Field of Dreams

Not a terrible film, but the alleged magic was lost on me. Bland and painfully sentimental, both the nostalgia and baseball themes left me bored. Amy Madigan and James Earl Jones are good, but the rest of the cast is just okay - with Timothy Busfield making for a particularly weak villain. Just not the movie for me.