1. doublelife91's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

2. franziska's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

3. Ylly's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

So predecible and such a cliche OMG I can't believe I had to watch this with my friends

4. RianWidagdo's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

Judul : 3/5 Poster : 2/5 Pembuka : 3/5 Cerita : 5/5 Akting : 4/5 Sinematografi : 3/5 Penutup : 3/5 Soundtrack : 4/5 Rekomendasi : 2/5 Total : 3/5

5. saitosouta's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

This is 90's psycho thriller like "The person who I love is f**king pervert" disguised as sweet rom-drama so that the choice to fetch James Foley, who directed "At Close Range" and "Fear," is right and that's why I watched this. But I'm completely wrong. At first although there is sinister mood with silly story in good way, finally Foley crashes onto the bottom by music sex videos with anal beads. What a misery.

6. Imagefix's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

Mayday! Mayday! This movie is poop.

7. apriccot's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

I watched this as an online stream. This method strangely added to the experience. One of the key 'shock' moments involving a request between lovers for 'anal beads'. It was not meant to be funny. The audience in question was in hysterics. Taylor-Johnson is a great director and the actors involved are perfectly decent, it's just a really dodgy script.

9. nematomaranka's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

the same strength as in the first part: non self-reflectingly showing pure connection between wealth and attraction. The girl falls for the guy in spite of him being a dick because he constantly buys her out. it could even work as a critique of capitalism. sadly, the second half of the movie is neither bad enough nor ridiculous enough to make it fully function it's wicked purpose.

10. Janit's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

11. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

1 out 5 stars for drama. 5 out 5 for the best comedy of the year.

12. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

tidak seburuk yang pertama, mayan lah unyu unyu sikit.

13. Fabiha's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

"We've chased the dawn, Anastasia, now the dusk."

14. jxn's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

i lasted about 10 minutes i think?

15. Achromia's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

16. vordven's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

17. Cojocariu Claudia's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

was there any director on set? I guess not.

18. Irina Artenii's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

I almost feel ashamed for having watched this.

19. ednafloureiro@gmail.com's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

Wish we could have the option for zero stars! What a waste of budget in a movie.

20. msmichel's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

Handsomely made but empty second entry in the series that makes one almost pine for the complicated plotting of the first (yes that's sarcasm). Ridiculous throughout but opulent in production design and costume especially the very fine expensive lingerie. The biggest howl this time around has to be the tribute to Melanie Griffith's 'Working Girl'. Pretty awful. BDSM goes vanilla....again.

21. DSPRKY's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

This is the most vanilla kink movie ever made.

22. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

1 - I was sloshed off my ass while watching this, and I still wanted to kill myself. This was a theoretical impossibility to me until now.

23. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

24. douglas binda's rating of the film Fifty Shades Darker

one of the worst movies i've ever watched