1. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

2. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

Anjir nih film ngejual mimpi bet dah, jadi kesel sendiri nontonnya. Se tinggi-tingginya konflik tapi ga nyampe yang 'greget' banget. Ah emang film romance dah ini mah. Kesel, makin bikin pengen cepet-cepet nikah. Iya iya iya. Tapi satu hal yang gue dapet dari trilogi fifty shades ini, jangan jadi cewek murahan biar pria nya ajh yg ngejar. Tjakep

3. Achromia's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

4. Janit's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

Jadi apa poin ceritanyaaaa cuks

5. Diderot's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

Absolutely no correct decision was made by anyone at any point during the production of this movie about two absolute idiots pretending they're people; and that, I suppose, is some kind of feat.

6. IKB 191's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

Why do I keep doing this to myself.

7. BernardoL's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

The franchise ends not with a bang but with a frail and pathetic wimper.

8. Kamran's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

Wow, could not imagine how they could drop deeper than the previous installments, but they succeeded. 17/100 - Unbearable

9. msmichel's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

While better than the second entry this third volume of 'BDMS goes vanilla' simply follows the formula. Quick plot point...sex...quick plot point...sex...complication with relationship...sex...etc,etc.etc. Lusciously produced with another gorgeous sets of costumes for Ms. Johnson throughout.

10. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

gue yg gatau latar belakang cerita ke-2 iya-iya aja pas diajakin temen-temen nonton. Ini poinnya apa ya selain berantem, sex, berantem, sex?

11. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

12. Emily O's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

I've been living in the darkness Shadows in my apartment, heartless Taking love just to spill it on parchment Next page and I'm out again

13. le Gars's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

14. Dana Henson's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

This was my first exposure to the Shades movies. I was kind of let down. It wasn't bad enough to be funny, it wasn't explicit enough to be sexy, it wasn't passionate enough to be engaging, it wasn't enough of anything. Very very tame. Just give me at least one dick shot please.

15. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

*moans* Christian..."Yes, Anastasia?" *licks Ben&Jerry's off ur chest* It's Real Character Names Jack Hyde... and Boyce Fox.. and Gia Matteo... they don't want me to be Mrs. Steele anymore... "Anastasia..." *WOAAAAH WOAAAHOOOH [Fifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by Various Artists plays] *a vibrator appears* "I want you to be Mrs. Grey now..." *an Audi appears also 2 shots are in Paris

16. Dan's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

Yes, it's bad but maybe I was just the right amount of drunk to have not fallen asleep or maybe I really enjoyed Dakota Johnson's voice...but it wasn't AS terrible as previous entries. No, it probably won't turn you on.

17. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

What an anticlimax (pun intended!!!!!!!!!)

18. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

What a great and satisfying ending to the series. Me and my friend Rita loved it. Just still a bit disappointed we never got to see his dick through the entire saga. :(

19. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

Most probably won't bat an eye learning that "Fifty Shades Freed" is bad and a fittingly lackluster conclusion to the abysmal trilogy. However, it might be a bit of a shock to some that it isn't as big of a disgrace as its processor. Or perhaps I've just grown so tired of flavorless "sex" scenes that this installment's attempt at actual stakes managed to inspire some vague remnants of entertainment. Some.

20. smndvdcl's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

Weak tea Twilight levels of romantic intensity is glorified despite littered with borderline breaches of consent during light BDSM; the idea that being a billionaire with good looks entitles you to #metoo levels of exploitation as long as your heart is in the right place. Thank God this is the last one in the franchise. Takes gender representation in cinema back into normative roles, making excuses for predatory men.

21. Will C's rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed

Much like the previous entry, "Fifty Shades Freed" lacks the female touch that managed to elevate the original entry into something of "worth", but unlike "Darker", it's is just so damn ludicrous, even for a "Fifty Shades" entry, that it strangely "redeems" itself, also thanks to Dakota Johnson's always committed performance and a good soundtrack. The climax shouldn't be missed, but for all the right "wrong" reasons.

22. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Fifty Shades Freed