1. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Fight Club

2. Richard Tines's rating of the film Fight Club

An awesomely made, but completely unrealistic portrayal of mental illness and cult life.... I suggest you read the book, if you dig this story, because it portrays an even more interesting version of Tyler Durden....

3. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film Fight Club

4. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Fight Club

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Fight Club

6. spasmolytic's rating of the film Fight Club

7. kartina obskura's rating of the film Fight Club

8. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Fight Club

9. Faris Aprilio's rating of the film Fight Club

this film really hit the point of what mindception is

10. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Fight Club

Ex girlfriend made me stop watching it halfway because she said it was "too violent". Can't say that I liked Helena Boham Carter's part in it either though.

11. FISCHER's rating of the film Fight Club

Une oeuvre de qualité qui consacre à nouveau une réelle performance artistique de Brad Pitt... www.cinefiches.com

12. Doe Deer's rating of the film Fight Club

although I could be very easily accused of being too biased (read: too much of a passionate communist) to accurately review any feature with an anti-consumerist message, this still holds its place as one of my most beloved pictures of my mid-teens, which is not to say it is brilliant - some aspects of it are blatantly overdone and it doesn't take responsibility for the ideology it gestures towards

13. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Fight Club

Still brilliant after repeat viewings

14. chad's rating of the film Fight Club

This week Ii reviewed the film Fight Club directed by David Fincher. The movie is about a young man who is upset with his mundane day to day existence develops an alter ego with a taste for violence and fighting. Throughout the movie this alter ego goats him into doing more and more dangerous things including joining a fight club hence the name of the movie.Ultimately if you love fighting/drama this film is for you.

15. Ramzi's rating of the film Fight Club

Moves forward with such confidence from the very beginning. Millennial angst. A little too on the nose with its social commentary. But hey, maybe that is in itself social commentary.

16. harringtonellie's rating of the film Fight Club

I'm not sure where I stand on this one, I mean between Meatloaf having enormous boobs and everything else that happens I was a little lost. I enjoyed the film and it was, as loads of people have put it, a stylistic and interesting take on representation of schizophrenia and multiple personality disorders, and I would watch it again one day, but not for a long old time. In saying that, closing with Pixies was ace.

17. André Rangel's rating of the film Fight Club

homoertismo disfrazado de testosterona. coolest shit.

18. Ahmed Bakr's rating of the film Fight Club

I do enjoy this film every time I see it, but I've come to hate what it have become.

19. lidiishere's rating of the film Fight Club

no matter how many multiple-personalities related movies I watch, I always fall in love with this classic one!

20. Paul Relf's rating of the film Fight Club

21. Bob's rating of the film Fight Club

Insomniac, sinister style and visual language are mirrored through chaotic storytelling where narration is just an echo of what should be a crime thriller. It takes social concerns and phobias as a tool and the cause for abstract acts of violence whose purpose is in the eye of beholder. And by doing that, it falls flat as a psychological character study, but there's no denying that it's a creative piece of cinema.

22. Cinemabust's rating of the film Fight Club

23. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Fight Club

24. yovargas's rating of the film Fight Club

Deeply conflicted on this one. On one hand, it's a hugely entertaining tale of a group of indelible weirdo misfits. On the other, yeeeesh, its in-your-face attempt at social commentary is so damn juvenile, so hollow, so ill-formed. An angry teen lashing out at "the world" with no discernable target or purpose. Basically, it's fun as hell if you don't think about it too much. I guess the fun wins out - it gets a B.