1. Dina's rating of the film Fight Club

ahaha this is so superficial, although can't fight the sentiment i have for it and my 15 year old self loving this, so 3 stars for that

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Fight Club

2.6 stars. I hate what it represents, but it is very good at representing what it does represent. The lecturer before me at my uni used it to teach Masculinity Studies and I replaced it with 'A Room for Romeo Brass' because I don't think masculinity should be wholly conflated with toxic white masculinity under capitalism. Memorable set-pieces (the table fight! the Pixies!) abound in a nihilistic miasma of crassness.

3. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Fight Club

Two top-stars, a capable director, excessive violence: ingredients which are very promising for me. However, "Fight Club" comes up as monotonously unentertaining & boring. Starting with a good premise, society's materialistic values & meaningless life, the movie then spins in the wrong direction, into violent absurdity. That really sucks.

4. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Fight Club

5. JCPJD's rating of the film Fight Club

It is simply one of the best put together films in popular culture. It has a twisting, clever plot, a fresh narrative, great dialogue and a central cast that exude charisma. I don't think its adolescent or immature in the least - it speaks to that part of us all that can't quite accept the rigid farce of our modern lives. An ancient Myth for the modern age.

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Fight Club

Overall, the movie boasted some superficially neat plot mechanics (the body snatchers stuff, the Jekyll/Hyde stuff), but I'm kind of underwhelmed. I've seen the body as a limit handled much better in other pieces (Cronenberg, for instance). And I've come across death and immateriality in enough other philosophies by now that I'm not really fazed by Fight Club's sophistry on those topics. This is best for teens.

7. Karl Marx's rating of the film Fight Club

why the fuk i watched this shit?

8. eccestefan's rating of the film Fight Club

the first rule of fight club is to never talk about fight club

9. Grasshopper's rating of the film Fight Club

Holds up on rewatch, even though you know what the twists and turns will be. Great Pixies song ending.

10. M Madalena Alves's rating of the film Fight Club

11. Adam GR's rating of the film Fight Club

Brad Pitt's obliques rain fire.

12. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Fight Club

13. Richard Tines's rating of the film Fight Club

An awesomely made, but completely unrealistic portrayal of mental illness and cult life.... I suggest you read the book, if you dig this story, because it portrays an even more interesting version of Tyler Durden....

14. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film Fight Club

15. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Fight Club

16. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Fight Club

17. spasmolytic's rating of the film Fight Club

18. kartina obskura's rating of the film Fight Club

19. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Fight Club

20. farisaprilio's rating of the film Fight Club

this film really hit the point of what mindception is

21. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Fight Club

Ex girlfriend made me stop watching it halfway because she said it was "too violent". Can't say that I liked Helena Boham Carter's part in it either though.

22. FISCHER's rating of the film Fight Club

Une oeuvre de qualité qui consacre à nouveau une réelle performance artistique de Brad Pitt... www.cinefiches.com

23. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Fight Club

Still brilliant after repeat viewings

24. chad's rating of the film Fight Club

This week Ii reviewed the film Fight Club directed by David Fincher. The movie is about a young man who is upset with his mundane day to day existence develops an alter ego with a taste for violence and fighting. Throughout the movie this alter ego goats him into doing more and more dangerous things including joining a fight club hence the name of the movie.Ultimately if you love fighting/drama this film is for you.