1. JCPJD's rating of the film Fight Club

It is simply one of the best put together films in popular culture. It has a twisting, clever plot, a fresh narrative, great dialogue and a central cast that exude charisma. I don't think its adolescent or immature in the least - it speaks to that part of us all that can't quite accept the rigid farce of our modern lives. An ancient Myth for the modern age.

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Fight Club

Overall, the movie boasted some superficially neat plot mechanics (the body snatchers stuff, the Jekyll/Hyde stuff), but I'm kind of underwhelmed. I've seen the body as a limit handled much better in other pieces (Cronenberg, for instance). And I've come across death and immateriality in enough other philosophies by now that I'm not really fazed by Fight Club's sophistry on those topics. This is best for teens.

3. Karl Marx's rating of the film Fight Club

why the fuk i watched this shit?

4. eccestefan's rating of the film Fight Club

the first rule of fight club is to never talk about fight club

5. Grasshopper's rating of the film Fight Club

Holds up on rewatch, even though you know what the twists and turns will be. Great Pixies song ending.

6. M Madalena Alves's rating of the film Fight Club

7. ZiggySan's rating of the film Fight Club

This film offers such an intelligent discussion of both consumerism and toxic masculinity as flawed methods of claiming an identity (because both force you to give up your individuality). While I wish certain characters were more developed, I love this movie just the way it is. Every detail of every frame feels so deliberate that I notice something new every time I see it.

8. Adam GR's rating of the film Fight Club

Brad Pitt's obliques rain fire.

9. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Fight Club

10. Richard Tines's rating of the film Fight Club

An awesomely made, but completely unrealistic portrayal of mental illness and cult life.... I suggest you read the book, if you dig this story, because it portrays an even more interesting version of Tyler Durden....

11. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film Fight Club

12. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Fight Club

13. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Fight Club

14. spasmolytic's rating of the film Fight Club

15. kartina obskura's rating of the film Fight Club

16. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Fight Club

17. farisaprilio's rating of the film Fight Club

this film really hit the point of what mindception is

18. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Fight Club

Ex girlfriend made me stop watching it halfway because she said it was "too violent". Can't say that I liked Helena Boham Carter's part in it either though.

19. FISCHER's rating of the film Fight Club

Une oeuvre de qualité qui consacre à nouveau une réelle performance artistique de Brad Pitt... www.cinefiches.com

20. Doe Deer's rating of the film Fight Club

although I could be very easily accused of being too biased (read: too much of a passionate communist) to accurately review any feature with an anti-consumerist message, this still holds its place as one of my most beloved pictures of my mid-teens, which is not to say it is brilliant - some aspects of it are blatantly overdone and it doesn't take responsibility for the ideology it gestures towards

21. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Fight Club

Still brilliant after repeat viewings

22. chad's rating of the film Fight Club

This week Ii reviewed the film Fight Club directed by David Fincher. The movie is about a young man who is upset with his mundane day to day existence develops an alter ego with a taste for violence and fighting. Throughout the movie this alter ego goats him into doing more and more dangerous things including joining a fight club hence the name of the movie.Ultimately if you love fighting/drama this film is for you.

23. Ramzi's rating of the film Fight Club

Moves forward with such confidence from the very beginning. Millennial angst. A little too on the nose with its social commentary. But hey, maybe that is in itself social commentary.

24. harringtonellie's rating of the film Fight Club

I'm not sure where I stand on this one, I mean between Meatloaf having enormous boobs and everything else that happens I was a little lost. I enjoyed the film and it was, as loads of people have put it, a stylistic and interesting take on representation of schizophrenia and multiple personality disorders, and I would watch it again one day, but not for a long old time. In saying that, closing with Pixies was ace.