1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Film

2. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film Film

When Beckett meet Keaton,when two geniuses from different worlds came face to face."Film" is a challenging film,that can be viewed on different levels."E"(eye)is like a paparazzi camera,following "O"(object)recording his every move.It's the eye of the all seeing God,who knows our every sin.It's the one person we can never escape.Our selves!An interesting failure.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Film

Une des seules expériences cinématographiques de Samuel Beckett, qui rappelle, bien sûr, son style épuré et ses obsessions théâtrales (ici la peur du regard) ainsi que le dépouillement rigoureux de ses décors, et dont la réalisation s'inscrit plutôt dans un certain cinéma proche de la recherche et de l'expérimental, avec un constant hommage au muet. www.cinefiches.com

4. Bianca Olteanu's rating of the film Film

5. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Film

Quite an interesting attempt from the master of absurd and an actor from a dying age of cinema to escape the all-seeing eye of the spectator. An artifact of cinema experimentation.

6. $ROBINROSA$'s rating of the film Film

7. Alex's rating of the film Film

8. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Film

9. Amateur View's rating of the film Film

10. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Film

10 - I'm seen, therefore I am. Not merely a film about existentialism, but existentialism through film. Keaton, arguably cinema's greatest physical practitioner, is unable to evade the omnipresent eye of the camera, always behind him, betrayed by the very frame that made him who he is, while his own vision/being deteriorates. Observation becomes suspicion, and companionship persecution. Beckett remains Beckett.

11. El Biffo's rating of the film Film

aka SAMUEL BECKETT'S FILM, a great work of existentialism starring Buster Keaton. Screened at Pacific Film Archive, a long time ago, this one is burned into my memory long after other films have faded.

12. yasdnil's rating of the film Film

...I don't get what all the hype is about.

13. butterflycaught's rating of the film Film

1. 1. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. 1. 1. 2 3 4. 1. 1.

14. Andrea Rizzo Pinna's rating of the film Film

Un incubo kafkiano. Keaton incarna la deformazione interiore di un individuo arreso alla sua stessa vita. Si concede solamente allo sguardo di una sedia priva di ogni giudizio. Il testamento artistico di un pilastro del cinema mai troppo riconosciuto.

15. Misho's rating of the film Film

Beckett and Keaton! And yet, what a pity...

16. Tellechea's rating of the film Film

"Perhaps only in a world of the blind will things be what they truly are.", José Saramago

17. JHB's rating of the film Film

"Dentro em breve estarei apesar de tudo bem morto finalmente." Malone está a morrer, Samuel Beckett.

18. Brad Scott's rating of the film Film

Beckett, Bishop Berkeley and Buster. Fascinating

19. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Film

I wanna go back to a time when 2 completely different legends like Buster Keaton and Samuel Beckett could work together and make films like this.

20. chanandre's rating of the film Film

masterpieceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

21. Ilaria's rating of the film Film

i really love this film...great idea,impressive actor!

22. Colton Bose's rating of the film Film

My oh my, do I love Samuel Beckett! Beautiful, simply beautiful; and Buster Keaton is phenomenal.

23. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Film

Interesting...but that's it.

24. All Is Grace's rating of the film Film

Well, not the best film ever, but it sure is a challenge. Actually it's one of the greats. 5 stars (no less stars possible).