1. FISCHER's rating of the film Filming 'Othello'

Un étonnant document qui se termine sur une discussion entre le metteur en scène et les deux principaux protagonistes de l'oeuvre sur l'éternel thème de la jalousie et les présentes notions contemporaines de bien et de mal... www.cinefiches.com

2. Diderot's rating of the film Filming 'Othello'

Welles at his best is endlessly fascinating. Here's an enthralling rumination on adaptation, interpretation, and filmmaking in general.

3. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Filming 'Othello'

★★★ Orson Welles filming Orson Welles.

4. Cole Caudle's rating of the film Filming 'Othello'

Not as inventive or visually clever as F for Fake, but fascinating and entertaining nonetheless. I, too, could listen to Welles read the phone book for hours and not get bored. And it made me almost wish I was still an English teacher because I learned so much about a play I used to teach regularly.

5. Sam Booth's rating of the film Filming 'Othello'

I don't understand why this image - which I think is a picture of Oja Kodar - has been appended to the page for this film. I watched 'Filming Othello' last night and this is definitely not a still from the film. It has nothing to do with it as far as I can tell.

6. Trevs's rating of the film Filming 'Othello'

A minor delight in the Orson Welles canon. I could listen to him speak for hours and hours. Watching this is fun in itself and adds to my appreciation of 'Othello'. If only he had lived to complete 'Filming The Trial'. I would have also loved to have seen him do a 'Filming Chimes at Midnight'.

7. Black Irish's rating of the film Filming 'Othello'

This is already listed on the site. Should the other one be removed?

8. Kyle Copeland's rating of the film Filming 'Othello'

Very cool, gives you a little insight into his madness.