1. Absentia's rating of the film Filth

2.5 Film insipido...non ha davvero nulla di speciale. Come minimo sa divertire nella prima parte e McAvoy è in forma come sempre.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Filth

My wife and I watched it because she loves the McAvoy. I think he was a better actor when he started off. Now he's so fucking hyperactive all the time. It's actually painful to watch.

3. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Filth

What a flick for a 2nd movie. Wow.

4. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film Filth

3.5 rounding up because of great McAvoy. At first I thought it was going to be one of those dull movies that want to show how sordid the police/crime world it's. I liked how it got darker and darker. Not sure if it would have worked all the same with a less brilliant lead than McAvoy.

5. PeterK94's rating of the film Filth

Fun, juvenile humour with a heel turn towards the middle that goes dark quickly. I like Filth the more I think about it despite not always being tonally cohesive and the bad taste it left after I finished watching.

6. EEE333's rating of the film Filth

good but minus for sexism overload

7. bitterMoo's rating of the film Filth

2.5 less than the sum of its parts

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Filth

2.5 stars. Altogether too ladish to transcend its own laddishness, which I think the book managed more successfully. Some curious changes too - I appreciated that Jon Baird clearly finds Jim Broadbent's face as unsettling as I do, but had rather he'd stuck with the CGI tapeworm as the voice of Robbo's repressed self-loathing. The tone was a bit too "hijinks" considering the amount of sexual assault and rape, also.

9. Ann Burden's rating of the film Filth

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Filth

The plot twist is a bit hard to swallow.

11. pluviosity's rating of the film Filth

bit mess on the script, a bit too much 'fun', not enough mental filth, but James McAvoy and his sick bastard-charm really, really, shines in this.

12. leirmx's rating of the film Filth

13. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Filth

Fun movie overall, although vulgar to a fault. Starts off on a light note but takes some pretty dark turns towards the end. In the end, it tries to go for the Trainspotting vibe a bit too hard.

14. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Filth

Well yes show me more of this Mcavoy dude

15. Ege Okal's rating of the film Filth

This will never catch up to Trainspotting and I'm also very glad that I'm so over bad boy literature. Transvestite plot twist was very dull.

16. Burcu Soygüzeloğlu's rating of the film Filth

i gave 3 stars for this movie but James Mcavoy's performance deserves better than that.

17. ioakimintilkisi's rating of the film Filth

interesting cinematoghraphy, unceasingly flow, mediocre story

18. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film Filth

19. Chris's rating of the film Filth

almost interesting... couldn't make it more than 40 minutes before getting a headache

20. Cyltie's rating of the film Filth

gimmicky, all the more of a shame as there was enough talent there to make something special

21. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film Filth

22. James Mackin's rating of the film Filth

I really like Irvine Welsh stuff.

23. Lord_Beria's rating of the film Filth