1. belemir's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

3. Freude's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

There should be a whole genre like this!

4. qw0aszx's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

A pure cinematic magic that was made of cinematic magics.

5. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

you can't imagine how much I've enjoyed this. you can't imagine how fascinating is. every film lover should watch this tribute to Cinema, this tribute to life.

6. B o g d a n's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

7. ehk2's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

loved it. Structuralism...

8. Madeleine Emma's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

I saw this film at the Melbourne International Film Festival in 2013 and I will never forget the utter joy and pure nostalgia that overwhelmed the audience, myself included. What amazes me is that the assembly of over one thousand different film clips inspires the same story in each of us, yet that story comes from entirely individual viewing experiences.

9. berat bayer's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

"şerefsizim aklıma gelmişti"

10. Cihan Ünsal's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

11. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

A sweet gift for cinephiles, but, fuck, it's too subjective.

12. HSBilly's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

reminding me that "what would i do without cinema".

13. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

10 - If you ever need to convince someone of how little is required to create a work of film genius, if one has the right stuff between the ears, show them "La Jetée", and then show them this; both a rhythmic exaltation of the art and the creation of a new cinematic monomyth. Great use of a virtuosic gift for editing image and sound, by poking around the guts of the old and coming up with something inspiring and new.

14. El Biffo's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

The best montage of film clips ever, even better than Godard's Histoire Du Cinema (which I love)! I could complain that there wasn't a single frame of Louise Brooks or Isabelle Huppert (and way too many of Mia Farrow and Bruce Willis), but really I just wish this was 4 hours longer. A cavalcade of fun for cinema fans!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaKx_XzmBEw

15. lndah's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

Who else taking a note as if this is a movie trivia? I am not the only one right...?

16. inheracil's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

<Celine Dion voice> The power of montage!

17. Mauricio Mariano Jacoby Muniz's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

18. Kamran's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

http://aestheticsofthemind.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/final-cut-ladies-and-gentlemen-palfi-2012/ As a film without specific protagonists, environments, and objects, the ideas conveyed deny the monomial. It is not symbolic; it is metaphorical. This is film as a dream, as pure image-in-the-mind-and-hearts of the cinephile viewing it.

19. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

Come on, it's not a love story. It's a story about a dying cinephile whose movie experiences are flashing before his/her eyes.

20. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

The movie I would turn to whenever I lose faith in the magic of cinema, this gorgeous extended montage is also glaringly hetero-centric.

21. Jordany's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

the ultimate hetero film. the only thing holding this together through all its deviances is the gender of its (appropriated) protagonists.

22. rian's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

a film made by cinephile for cinephiles

23. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

★★★★ Marilyn Monroe with “Put the Blame On Mame" in the background, In the Mood for Love's soundtrack as a companion to Raiders of the Lost Ark, the smooth score of Twin Peaks illustrating Psycho's shower scene, the multiple uses of Penelope Cruz's "abre los ojos" line... Welcome to the ultimate movie trivia quiz.

24. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen

I never stopped smiling. This was dazzling. Anyone who has ever seen a film, and everyone on this site especially should see and seek out this movie.