1. Ghostman's rating of the film Final Cut: The Making and Unmaking of Heaven's Gate

very biased against cimino, however justified with the production problems and delays. Still, very fascinating and informative from the executive standpoint but still fuck those guys, they didn't know anything.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Final Cut: The Making and Unmaking of Heaven's Gate

Epstein attempts in this chronicle of the notorious film 'Heaven's Gate' to refocus attention on the actual merits of the film instead of its cost and production woes. Unfortunately without access to Cimino at time of production this document basically only tells already known tales. The full length Cimino masterwork is indeed worth studying but the hubris in its making is still a cautionary tale.

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Final Cut: The Making and Unmaking of Heaven's Gate

The end of New Hollywood. Essential viewing.

4. El Biffo's rating of the film Final Cut: The Making and Unmaking of Heaven's Gate

This isn't just the story of HEAVEN'S GATE, it is the story of the end of 1970's New Hollywood, and the crucifixion of its last great masterpiece. I would love to see the original 5 hour, 25 minute version that Cimino cut; I always suspected that something was missing from the 3 hours, 37 minute release. Much honor to Jeff Bridges, Kris Kristofferson and the great Vilmos Zsigmond for defending HEAVEN'S GATE forever!

5. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Final Cut: The Making and Unmaking of Heaven's Gate

FINAL CUT: The Making and Unmaking of Heaven's Gate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdcRiPLp4oU

6. The King of Resolven's rating of the film Final Cut: The Making and Unmaking of Heaven's Gate

I didn't really know who Gene Shalit was, but after seeing this documentary, I lost any respect that I may have actually had for him.

7. joey Noodles's rating of the film Final Cut: The Making and Unmaking of Heaven's Gate

First film I uploaded! Brilliant documentary that tells both sides of the story really well, very interesting stuff, especially if you love the film.