1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Final Girl

I understand that Ms. Breslin wants to expand her repertoire, but in order to play that character you have to do a Linda Hamilton. She has no muscle tone. The fight sequences looked fake. It's a good concept ruined by lack of preparation and authenticity.

2. clara m's rating of the film Final Girl

i was gonna give this 2 stars for being an action movie starring a woman where she doesnt get sexually assaulted but then i realized doing that might be perpetuating the low standards that allow movies like this to get made ? huh

3. patricialirio's rating of the film Final Girl

The editing is so so so SO wrong, completely backwards.

4. pseuDony's rating of the film Final Girl

pada beberapa bagian sinematografinya sebenernya lumayan bagus tapi tetep nggak bisa ngangkat plot yang terkesan 'asal jadi' dan akting yang pas-pasan...

5. Joyce's rating of the film Final Girl

If you're familiar with Shields' photography then you probably won't mind the 'glossiness' - I don't know how else to say it - of his directorial debut. I didn't have a problem with it, I thought the script was hilarious (I don't know if intended or not). But really, I appreciate the vision.

6. Lucas Davies's rating of the film Final Girl

I think that they started to make this movie with only the first 20 pages of a script, but then just kept filming anyway.

7. Arrietty's rating of the film Final Girl

two stars because i liked the way they used light, reminded me of lights in theatre.

8. Violins By Night's rating of the film Final Girl

9. f-nanda's rating of the film Final Girl

The worst movie Ive ever seen.