1. Django's rating of the film Final Portrait

An appropriately small film for so intimate a topic as that of artist and subject. Hammer yet again finds himself cast as the straightman, this time to Rush's scenery chewing painter and again he projects nuanced depths in an thinly written part. What's best here is not the artist's compulsion to create but the compulsion of those around him to facilitate the creation. I only wish it had drilled a bit deeper.

2. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Final Portrait

One cannot complain about being stuck in a painting studio "my dinner with andre"-style with Geoffrey Rush!

3. cineholic's rating of the film Final Portrait

4. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Final Portrait

Geoffrey Rush and Armie Hammer become the true artisans of a passable biopic whose mood kept oscillating between the diverting and the unaspiring.

5. evolveris's rating of the film Final Portrait

An uneven film. Far too hurried towards the end, and a superficially-drawn portrait of Caroline. Occasionally speckled with Armie Hammer's beautiful visage and moments of sunshine. I might easily say I want my hours back, but I won't.

6. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Final Portrait

Far too slow - The beginning of the film was far too slow and therefore excruciatingly painful to watch but fortunately the rhythm improved towards the end. Interesting to get an insight in the life of Giacometti and from the film he seemed rather peculiar.

7. delusionalmonkey's rating of the film Final Portrait

8. barış uçar's rating of the film Final Portrait

9. captainfez's rating of the film Final Portrait

Portrait in neutral tones, with cigarette.