1. HenriqueA's rating of the film Finders Keepers

Holy shit. There's a whole reality show fetish with rednecks that just grosses me out, but fuck, this is insane. It is such a fucking tragic and still hillarious story that you can't help being dumbfoundly in awe of it.

2. filmcapsule's rating of the film Finders Keepers

The directors lucked out with some charismatic characters, and to their credit they focus on them and not their bizarre connection. Still, there are too many sides of these characters that emerge under-explored. I don't have to understand the rationale behind the decisions the characters make, but I would like to feel that the film is interested.

3. JordanBrooks's rating of the film Finders Keepers

By far one of the most dynamic documentaries of the year, FINDERS KEEPERS is unrelenting in its search for humanity despite a wholly bizarre subject. Finding commonality in the most unlikely of places, the directors dive into what makes their "characters" tick, and why anyone on Earth would put up a fight over a mummified human leg

4. saitosouta's rating of the film Finders Keepers

Man who lost his leg V.S. 21st century P.T. Burnam. Pursuit of redemption V.S. Greed for fame. Uniquely comical, suprisingly moving documentary. Loved it.

5. Jason's rating of the film Finders Keepers

The unlikely feel good movie of the year. Them be some larger than life southern-fried gentleman, my friend. These people exist. We know this. We have more evidence. Wonderful evidence. There is the difficulty, however, of selling us deep-gut laughs interspersed w/ bits of pathos which periodically one cannot help but feel one is being force-fed. Until the ending. Ends w/ some genuine, throw-down uplift, my friend.