1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Finding Dory

A few nice touches but overall very lacklustre

2. Gonçalo's rating of the film Finding Dory

Funny, with a lot of heart, and a great, empowering film on how it deals with and portraits mental illness. Loved it.

3. bartkl's rating of the film Finding Dory

The animation is great: no surprise there. I was very pleased, however, to find myself laughing quite a lot at the family-friendly jokes. Moreover, the film has a dark, emotional side that works really well. This is high quality Disney like I haven't seen in quite some time.

4. pluviosity's rating of the film Finding Dory

it's just something that will keep children attention for...6, or perhaps, 7 minutes.

5. gaussian's rating of the film Finding Dory

the only pixar movie that deserves sequels is cars @ me

6. nadnab's rating of the film Finding Dory

7. RumbleFish's rating of the film Finding Dory

Ce lo facciamo piacere ma è melenso nel concetto di famiglia/libertà, tutto il contrario di Dory al riguardo, e il polpo ruba la scena a Dory

8. c@rley's rating of the film Finding Dory

9. NUGA's rating of the film Finding Dory

This is no "Finding Nemo", not at all, but thank god it is the closest to the golden era of Pixar we've gotten in a long time. There's a good balance of funny moments, action and even character development, even though the latter was only to progress the plot. The quirky characters we meet along the way are fun and some here to stay. I just wished they hadn't gone the giant spectacle climax, not unlike Marvel's.

10. naive3's rating of the film Finding Dory

11. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Finding Dory

12. tenonder's rating of the film Finding Dory

13. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Finding Dory

It has genuine laughs mixed in there with the rest of the bullcrap.

14. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Finding Dory

Overall entertaining to watch despite its flaws

15. bryanvmh's rating of the film Finding Dory

Pretty nerve-wracking and scary movie

16. subtonal's rating of the film Finding Dory

17. A-N-T-O-I-N-E's rating of the film Finding Dory

18. DSPRKY's rating of the film Finding Dory

An inoffensive but unnecessary sequel.

19. rado's rating of the film Finding Dory

An obnoxious, unfunny, merciless barrage of shouting and tic action.

20. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Finding Dory

Valido come la maggior parte dei film sfornati dagli studi Pixar, ma comunque ben distante dal suo predecessore. Una ricerca che vorrebbe essere appassionata come quella del piccolo Nemo, ma che non lo è e risulta solo un pò scopiazzata. Meravigliosi Hank e Gerald.

21. Rita Maia's rating of the film Finding Dory

22. sominjeon's rating of the film Finding Dory

Very cute! Glad a childhood fav got a sequel.

23. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Finding Dory

Some good ideas, some great animation, but ultimately dragged down by the choice to spend an hour in the human world. Wonder if Trump agrees...

24. Kreg's rating of the film Finding Dory

Funnier than Finding Nemo, with some very memorable moments. However, the overall story arc and pacing of the original are much better. Finding Dory explores some very important things, and even delves deeper than surface level at times, but it seems like it distracts itself. Compared to the first movie, the journey of Nemo and Marlin seems much too simple.