1. Marina C.'s rating of the film Finding Forrester

Watched this a couple of times in the past and, although not my favourite-writing-motivational film, it is a lovely story about opportunity, friendship and hard work, and how important it is to have someone believing that you can make it.

2. Cristina Verde's rating of the film Finding Forrester

3. Trunfos's rating of the film Finding Forrester

4. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Finding Forrester

Really? A 16 year old (ALL 16 year olds are infantile teens with no perspective on how anything in the world really works, let alone how to write good prose) black kid from the Bronx who just happens to be a literary genius, despite the fact that there's nothing in his surroundings that encourages him into reading or anything remotely artistic or intellectual. To find all this silly is surely a sign of racism.

5. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Finding Forrester

6. Keren MD's rating of the film Finding Forrester

This was a great depiction of daily life or daily scenes in any Bronx or Brookyn neighborhood.

7. Zwoilus's rating of the film Finding Forrester

Random symbiotic collision of two unique individuals onto the traverse of finding another family, yet not by blood however by soul and mind. Van Sant's original, attractive stylization of urban fable about family, friendship and allegory to the one of the most contradictory author of the American Literature -J.Salinger. Simply genuine!

8. these cupcakes are stale's rating of the film Finding Forrester

I could have lived without the annoying side romance

9. satish.kasetty's rating of the film Finding Forrester

a film which made me believe i can write..

10. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Finding Forrester

11. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Finding Forrester

12. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Finding Forrester

"PUNCH the keys for God's sake!"

13. IndyLIVE's rating of the film Finding Forrester

My respect for Gus van Sant deepens with every film of his I watch. I find that I love his mainstream ventures just as much as his smaller, more experimental films. Finding Forrester features great performances, a fantastic script, and shows off van Sant's strikingly unusual, and extraordinarily effective, method of visual storytelling. The film may be an inspirational audience-pleaser, but what's wrong with that?

14. S. Singh's rating of the film Finding Forrester

I neeeed to revisit this soon, I adored it first time around!

15. FailedImitator's rating of the film Finding Forrester

Good. It's a real shame though, because it could've been great.