1. NUGA's rating of the film Finding Nemo

Finding Nemo is for everyone, quite literally in fact, it's in its central theme: parents will relate to Marvin and understand that sometimes is good to stop being so over-protective and let your child go. Children will relate to Nemo in a sense that parenthood might feel like a jail but it's all done for the greater good. Every character is quirky, fun and well written. Ellen DeGeneres made a tremendous job as Dory.

2. Vincent T's rating of the film Finding Nemo

3. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Finding Nemo

4. sominjeon's rating of the film Finding Nemo

This is my mom's favorite movie.

5. mac le mac's rating of the film Finding Nemo

6. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Finding Nemo

Nuovo, avvincente, il mondo marino è spettacolare. Accoppiata vincente per Nemo/Dory nel racconto di un'avventura emozionante.

7. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Finding Nemo

8. Machupi's rating of the film Finding Nemo

First film I saw on big screen

9. hamsa's rating of the film Finding Nemo

didn't like it all that much.

10. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Finding Nemo

Not their best, but still scrapes through as another Pixar great. Classic family story telling which concentrates on characters first and visuals second. There is a reason this film is still do highly regarded.

11. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Finding Nemo

I grew up watching and loving this, so it's a no-brainer: a perfect score for one of Pixar's best adventures!

12. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Finding Nemo

13. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Finding Nemo

I feel like "Finding Nemo" is to Pixar what "North by Northwest" is to Hitchcock: I wouldn't call it their greatest artistic statement, but it is the film that fully encompasses what they're all about. The animation is positively gorgeous, the humor is excellent, each character is distinct and memorable, and the stories unfold in a way that can resonate strongly with both children and adults.

14. strange_alive's rating of the film Finding Nemo

15. Ylly's rating of the film Finding Nemo

16. ceknklsn's rating of the film Finding Nemo

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Finding Nemo

18. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Finding Nemo

This movie for kids sure does spend all of its time on exploring parental anxiety.

19. William Clare's rating of the film Finding Nemo

A film with lovely characters and a beautifully realized ocean setting that thrives and exudes life.

20. Joseph Garside's rating of the film Finding Nemo

An amazing, timeless kids classic which never fails to make me cry like a child every single time. The first film my little sister ever saw in theaters!

21. marianamorais's rating of the film Finding Nemo

It is the most powerful Disney movie.

22. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Finding Nemo

23. Star Lord's rating of the film Finding Nemo

Alla ricerca di Nemo. Altro cartoon tra i miei preferiti.

24. mlstrx's rating of the film Finding Nemo

christmas is watching mediocre films on tv with the fam