1. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Finding Neverland

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Finding Neverland

I don't really have anything to say about this one. Freddie Highmore was a decent child actor.

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Finding Neverland

As a biopic of J.M. Barrie, this is stirring cinema. It is hard not to be moved by the cost of creativity, on his family, friends and himself. The ingenuity of finding this story to tell is a marvel, at points deeply moving and profound.

4. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Finding Neverland

On yıl önce bile sinema çok farklıymış bugünden bakınca. Hikaye anlatmaya istekliymiş, daha dokunan bir tarafı varmış anlattığı hikayelerin. Filmin yönetmeni bile sonradan ''James Bond'' filmi yönetti, gerisini siz düşünün yani. 3.5/5

5. aikeart's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Maravilloso film. Quiero ser un James M. Barrie cuando se grande.

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Beautiful, charming, heartbreaking

7. camille's rating of the film Finding Neverland

8. Hayat's rating of the film Finding Neverland

9. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Not good as I expected. But the last 30 minutes is sad and beautiful, thank for Kate Winslet. Her acting blended with the movie and made it shine.

10. Su's rating of the film Finding Neverland

It is the most innocent story i have ever watched.

11. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Finding Neverland

12. Riccardo Maffioli's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Un bel film, solo un pò troppo tragico il finale per un film di bambini.

13. Hobocop2000's rating of the film Finding Neverland

this movie is so underrated. more people should check it out because it's with Johnny Depp and he plays a british guy.

14. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Finding Neverland

-Can we have him for supper? -Have him to stay for supper, Michael; we aren't cannibals.

15. Jimmy's rating of the film Finding Neverland

16. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Finding Neverland

17. eteeter123's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Reminds me of what it felt like to be a kid :) It has so much imagination and charm; you can't help but to fall in love with the story and characters.

18. YourDarlinClementine's rating of the film Finding Neverland

19. randomnessnstuff's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Say whatever you want .. I love this movie!

20. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Finding Neverland

21. E H's rating of the film Finding Neverland

I love this movie who makes Depp and Winslet would be my favourites actors. Their performance are very good and the story too. Freddie Highmore is a great surprise in the film, an very good interpretation for a kid of his age.

22. Craig B's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Loved Radha Mitchell's character (no one in the film did) and performance; she's the sole reason to watch it.

23. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Finding Neverland

Highly recommended. A work in process filmed with emotion. Intended to children as well as to adults.