1. Andrew Esson's rating of the film Finding Neverland

The story of J.M. Barrie's friendship with a family who inspired him to create Peter Pan.

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Finding Neverland

3. martaag's rating of the film Finding Neverland

4. raquel_ag's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

5. Beatriz Isidro's rating of the film Finding Neverland

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Finding Neverland

A well-written and beautiful directed movie that is targeted especially for dreamers and lovers of the play "Peter Pan". A young Freddie Highmore blows the established actors off the screen and the film has magical moments, but that the movie overlook the darkness that overcame the children of J.M. Barrie is unforgivable and makes this dark story end up in a very untruthful and "wrong" way.

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Finding Neverland

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Finding Neverland

I don't really have anything to say about this one. Freddie Highmore was a decent child actor.

9. smndvdcl's rating of the film Finding Neverland

As a biopic of J.M. Barrie, this is stirring cinema. It is hard not to be moved by the cost of creativity, on his family, friends and himself. The ingenuity of finding this story to tell is a marvel, at points deeply moving and profound.

10. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Finding Neverland

On yıl önce bile sinema çok farklıymış bugünden bakınca. Hikaye anlatmaya istekliymiş, daha dokunan bir tarafı varmış anlattığı hikayelerin. Filmin yönetmeni bile sonradan ''James Bond'' filmi yönetti, gerisini siz düşünün yani. 3.5/5

11. aikeart's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Maravilloso film. Quiero ser un James M. Barrie cuando se grande.

12. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Beautiful, charming, heartbreaking

13. Hayat's rating of the film Finding Neverland

14. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Not good as I expected. But the last 30 minutes is sad and beautiful, thank for Kate Winslet. Her acting blended with the movie and made it shine.

15. Su's rating of the film Finding Neverland

It is the most innocent story i have ever watched.

16. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Finding Neverland

17. Riccardo Maffioli's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Un bel film, solo un pò troppo tragico il finale per un film di bambini.

18. P R O B A B I L's rating of the film Finding Neverland

this movie is so underrated. more people should check it out because it's with Johnny Depp and he plays a british guy.

19. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Finding Neverland

-Can we have him for supper? -Have him to stay for supper, Michael; we aren't cannibals.

20. Jimmy's rating of the film Finding Neverland

21. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Finding Neverland

22. eteeter123's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Reminds me of what it felt like to be a kid :) It has so much imagination and charm; you can't help but to fall in love with the story and characters.

23. YourDarlinClementine's rating of the film Finding Neverland

24. randomnessnstuff's rating of the film Finding Neverland

Say whatever you want .. I love this movie!