1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Finisterrae

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Finisterrae

It's an absurdist comedy about a journey made by two ghosts in their bid to join the real world. One thing I might point out is that women don't seem to do very well in his films.

3. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Finisterrae

Seems to draw its inspiration from "The Right Way" by Fischli and Weiss which is a better film, but even if it's a rip-off it works pretty well.

4. El Biffo's rating of the film Finisterrae

Strangeness and charm and very, very, beautiful. A bit Tarkovsky-ish, a bit Harmony Korine's UMSHINI WAM. Because they wear the cheapest possible costume and roll in a wheelchair, though not disabled. Unless being a ghost is a disability, I guess in a way. We know they are ghosts because they are wearing white sheets with holes4eyes. Thanks and a tip of the hat 2 Rapciune 4 tuning me in. It's never been shown in USA.

5. F.Bieberkopf's rating of the film Finisterrae

Disappointing, despite all the free flowing energy and the surrealist potential, it failed to engage me beyond moments of hilarity. I went into the film expecting a reworking of some sort of Epstein's 'Finis terrae', instead learned that it was inspired by 'Inner scar', one of my least favourite Garrel films.

6. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Finisterrae

A curious, archly whimsical picaresque in a Jodorowsky-lite mode, Finisterrae gives us a ghostly Didi and Gogo stranded beneath white sheets in the wilderness, but instead of never letting them leave, Caballero never lets them stay anywhere. I'm not sure that I learned anything from this film, but it was a window worth gazing into for a while, if not falling through.

7. Koozi Pica, Citizen's rating of the film Finisterrae

This is a GREAT film. If you love strange and unusual films, Finnisterrae is for you. We get to walk and ride along with two ghosts (with sheets and all) as they wander through the nether-regions looking for a way back to the living. It's a road movie with ghosts!

8. julianross12's rating of the film Finisterrae

Short review of Finisterrae included in IFFR Tiger Awards Competition Film Reviews for Electric Sheep Magazine: http://www.electricsheepmagazine.co.uk/news/2011/03/14/rotterdam-tiger-awards-competition/

9. bramruiter's rating of the film Finisterrae

Heard this was beyond horrible.

10. Helen Westerik's rating of the film Finisterrae

I really enjoyed this weird fairy ale. I loved the self-referential joke about 1980s video art (After watching a video with clumsy animations and a mouse in a blender - no blood shed- one ghost remarks:" It's kinda funny but the clothes were horrible!"). Since the director is also the director of SONAR, he is no stranger to abstract art and the general public's view on it.

11. Melissa Arcelia's rating of the film Finisterrae

Such an hilarious movie! I totally loved the idea of using sheets; nothing new for a "ghost" and it yet resulted simple, unusual, and funny... it just works! I also loved the answers on my screen without even have to listen to the Oracle or the Owl. Oh boy, I had a great time.

12. Marco Adamo Graziosi's rating of the film Finisterrae

13. Zissou's rating of the film Finisterrae

2 1/2. The oracle of Garrel, LOL! I like this sense of humour. Stunning cinematography.

14. B-D-D's rating of the film Finisterrae

15. Joaopa's rating of the film Finisterrae

16. DOA's rating of the film Finisterrae

It was like watching a long video art/performance at an exhibition +enjoying it.

17. Oddly Dreamlike's rating of the film Finisterrae

Extraordinary! A peculiar taste of visual brilliance!

18. rameil's rating of the film Finisterrae

Beautiful film, loved it very much.

19. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Finisterrae

It's like Tsai Ming-Liang, Roy Andersson and Sergei Parajanov had a huge cinematic gang bang and out popped their love child.

20. Mysterious F.'s rating of the film Finisterrae

21. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Finisterrae

22. NO LONGER HUMAN's rating of the film Finisterrae

The most interesting and surrealism film that i have ever seen until now. You should watch it if you want lovely, fun and enigma for feel this.

23. Misho's rating of the film Finisterrae

Not only wonderfully surreal, but also very funny. What I like about this film is that, so to say, it doesn't take itself too seriously, even though it is a great work of art.

24. Weaving Wave's rating of the film Finisterrae

Weird to see a foreign film in your own mother tongue, kind of displacing and convincing at the same time. I haven't seen The Inner Scar, meanwhile Norshteyn's Hedgehog in the Fog was quite a persistent ghost in itself. Would be wonderful to have more films like that in different shades of mood and humor.