1. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Fire and Ice

makes "Wizards" look like "Cleo From 5 to 7." I know cartoons and high fantasy both rely on simplistic easy-to-read archetypes but this is some borderline white power bullshit

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Fire and Ice

At the height of the sword and sorcery craze we got this production that combined live performances with animation drawn over every frame to make it as realistic as possible. A few moments are more exciting than anything the live movies has thrown at us and the story is classic barbarian fantasy with a heroine that oozes sexuality and erotic imagery as she goes through the movie with as little clothes as possible.

3. Ale/M's rating of the film Fire and Ice

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Fire and Ice

Un film d'animation réalisé à partir de dessins de l'immense illustrateur qu'est Frank FRAZZETTA.

5. Sean's rating of the film Fire and Ice

Bakshi's animated fantasy has two things going for it, the animation and the action scenes. The story is kinda thin and so is the acting.

6. Ademption's rating of the film Fire and Ice

Cartoons should never be this boring.

7. Movie Blabber's rating of the film Fire and Ice

Feels like they put more effort into the rotoscoping than into even basic scene composition. At least stuff happens, and a few scenes are cool.

8. Brad S.'s rating of the film Fire and Ice

Better than I thought it would be, but nowhere near as great as it would have been if I were 13.

9. Corriel's rating of the film Fire and Ice

Beautiful visuals and animation but lame story, it's a pity.

10. Tony Pauletto's rating of the film Fire and Ice

"Make for the glacier! Man the dragon hawks!" Fire and Ice is of the same quality as the tits and magic stories from Heavy Metal (which is high or low, depending on your taste). The attrociously repetitive plot of capture-escape is very thinly designed, allowing the scenes with monsters and similar badassery to really shine. It's only worth watching If Ralph Bakshi films are your comfort cinema as they are with me.