1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Firefly

Gritty science fiction and fun fast-paced cowboy stories blended with an excellent ensemble, Fun dialogue and surprising twists and turns at times. It is a series with the heart in the right place and I love the excellent effects. Sadly, Fox never gave it a chance on screen never giving all characters a good enough back-story due to its short time on the air which is a shame. Deserves all the attention it has gotten.

2. PinkEyeMorrison's rating of the film Firefly

Amazing charisma from the cast shines through, you can really tell how much they loved what they were doing together.

3. pluviosity's rating of the film Firefly

Story that lagged in the middle (I presumed it's when the studio forced the series to be more action-comedy), and the Noughties era special effect, but I easily fell in love with this. I'm not a Whedon's TV fan, but I really was surprised on the complexity of characters in here. Mal is not the usual anti hero lovable bastard, he's an asshole, and a tyrant. And Zoe is just...the cinema hero I have been waiting for.

4. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Firefly

This TV Series deserved more, it's sad that they canceled it. Nathan Fillion is charismatic af.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Firefly

I don't really like Joss Whedon, but this is a great concept, and a really good execution. The Jayne episodes are the best.

6. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Firefly

7. film_lies101's rating of the film Firefly

Not a Whedon fanboy, so this was just okay

8. f-nanda's rating of the film Firefly

Hope to be alive to see a comeback series or another movie of Firefly. JOOSS WHEDON, JUST TAKE MY MONEY.

9. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Firefly

Entertaining, not very deep though.