1. msmichel's rating of the film Fist of Fury

An iconic martial arts film that through the abilities of Bruce Lee and some exceptional fight choreography overcomes a generic story and some over-acting.

2. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Fist of Fury

tremendo Bruce Lee!! después de ver esta película entiendo porque logro tanta fama, a pesar de escenografias y efectos, bastante bajos... pero hay que entender eso y solo hay que dejarse llevar por los sentimientos de venganza más el espiritu salvaje de Chen(Bruce Lee), todo esto lo lleva en sus batallas, logrando entretener y sorprender en el final...

3. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Fist of Fury

lee plays a very convincing telephone repairman

4. Aaken's rating of the film Fist of Fury

Bruce Lee is my idol, as a man, a thinker and well, yes movie star... Difficult to discuss his films as his presence transcends the material. Iconic.

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Fist of Fury

What a difference Bruce made then !

6. chanandre's rating of the film Fist of Fury

On the last shot did he actually dropkick the bullets being fired at him? Bruce Lee: less over-acting please - we get it, you're mad, and you're kicking ass, because you're mad. Don't ruin your voice in order to kick ass. Don't overdo it. the score was delightfully Morricone-y. What's with all the hangings, though?

7. marina's rating of the film Fist of Fury

lee was the coolest with the cutest smile.

8. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film Fist of Fury

The first movie of Bruce Lee that I've watched. What a shame! And now I understand why he's a legend. Bruce Lee's the soul of this movie. The fighting scene is brutal and fascinating. Plus, sometime it's very funny.

9. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Fist of Fury

A piece of emotional fury with a message that resonates through any culture if you can relate to oppression. Its magnetic and redefined cinematic "performance". It also has one of the great final shots in cinema history. This film will always be very dear to me

10. RadiantFlux's rating of the film Fist of Fury

Dubbing in German left something to be desired. Interesting fight sequences, and the undertones of Japanese occupation add interest, but ultimately the acting fails to impress.

11. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Fist of Fury

Bessere Story als die Todeskralle aber doch auch einfach weniger ironisch und leicht.

12. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Fist of Fury

Definitely Bruce Lee's best movie with superb martial arts sequences and a more complex storyline. But beyond that he is such a poor actor...

13. M Klein's rating of the film Fist of Fury

I wish, I wish, I wish Bruce Lee had been able to star in a film which was completely worthy of his talents.

14. Jimmy's rating of the film Fist of Fury

another perfecto....10/10

15. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Fist of Fury

Fist of Fury, AKA Bruce Lee Kills Every Japanese Person in the World. Awesome movie, the fight scenes still hold up and I'm always a fan of "One man's rage against the world" type of movies.

16. WILLIE's rating of the film Fist of Fury

Bruce Lee's finest hour. Amazing final freeze frame.