1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Fit

the plus of surrealism: (cheaper than drugs, often, and you can DIY) a disruption of normal, habitual (and often maladjusted/inappropriate) ways of doing/seeing/hearing/being, into a freer, more spontaneous mode of life...here that technique scrapes against the "topic" of the short, a girl obsessed with things fitting up/in (size/shape wise, etc.) and nothing, of course, does..thus the unsettling (not creepy) effect,

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Fit

1. "I leaned down to kiss you \ And your pearls got in my mouth \ Your pearls got in my mouth \ So I brushed back the pearls \ And kissed your mouth. 2. I leaned down to love you \ And your pearls caught on the sheet, \ Your pearls caught on the sheet \ So I took off the pearls \ And put ‘em in the ashtray."

3. saitosouta's rating of the film Fit

Biological approaches connected to Richard Attenborough (or Attenberg?) & observation into human's physicality like "Chevalier" or her works is already rooted in this experimental, highly interesting short, further more poetic in the way of, for example, tiny glass balls which erupt from a man's lips or obsession / confusion with maximum of her own mouth like metapher of Freudian oral stage. I loved it.

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film Fit