1. Rita Moreira's rating of the film Allied

2. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Allied

3. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Allied

I appreciated the movie for almost the entire duration. The start was very good and from there things gets better til one point when the story doesn't impress anymore because some poor decisions were taken. I haven't liked the ending, the last half an hour more exactly. Cottilard is so stunning here and her partnership with Pitt is very likable. They made the whole movie. 7.25/10 (i expected more; a better ending)

4. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Allied

Una storia d'amore e tradimenti sullo sfondo della seconda guerra mondiale? Ok, nulla di più classico, ma quando le storie si sanno raccontare il grande cinema è assicurato e Zemeckis in questo è da sempre un maestro assoluto. Formalmente rigoroso, si ha la costante sensazione che ogni singolo fotogramma trasudi classe, abilità narrativa e amore per il mezzo. Ad un soffio dalla perfezione.

5. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Allied

Netto passo avanti di Zemeckis rispetto a Flight. Storia intrigante e dosata ottimamente negli snodi narrativi,ricostruzione d'epoca e messa in scena da blockbuster di livello, attori in piena parte con una Marion meravigliosa. Amore e sospetto pervadono sempre l'atmosfera,e zio Robert conduce in porto la storia sino al per niente scontato finale. Tra le bellezze del 2017.

6. RumbleFish's rating of the film Allied

Imbarazzante come trama, recitazione e regia. Non possiede neanche un briciolo di tensione erotica ed è inutile e ridicolo il modo in cui viene affrontato l'innamoramento, il sospetto e il finale. Parlato in francesco troppo a lungo e immotivatamente. Attori vecchi.

7. Star Lord's rating of the film Allied

Molto lento ed abbastanza prevedibile.

8. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Allied

9. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Allied

the chemistry between the lead actors are very bad. The only stunning thing from this movie is Marion's outfit

10. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Allied

Overly glossy and dramatically inert, with a phoned-in, cringe-inducing score and a pointless epilogue, and Pitt more wooden than a forest in Normandy. And yet... Zemeckis carries us along on this Hitchcock theme park ride thanks to several expertly constructed set pieces and some handsome production design.

11. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film Allied

12. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Allied

13. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Allied

It's steeped in its own levels of homage, but within that, the twists and turns still kept me interested.

14. usernull's rating of the film Allied

15. Ali Ercivan's rating of the film Allied

No love, no tension, no soul. Only the usual Zemeckis tricks, some elegant, but to what end?

16. Koenjinosora's rating of the film Allied

Quite pleasant and powerful movie for a Hollywood blockbuster

17. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Allied

Watched with my wife & we both enjoyed it. The actors are great, the shooting is excellent, the set-up, costumes, everything is top-notch. Unbelievable attention to every detail has been made here. Although more than half of the movie is about romance & only the minor part is about spies at work; there is always thrill & suspense. Whats's gonna happen, this is what you think; and it's always turning out differently..

18. Tudor Buhatel's rating of the film Allied

19. patríciapinho's rating of the film Allied

it's easy to feel sorry and tear up over the tragic ending of this cute lil couple until you realise she's an ACTUAL NAZI SPY

20. smndvdcl's rating of the film Allied

Much off-screen speculation surrounded this film, which turned out to be complete hokum. One reason could be how electric the chemistry is between Cotillard and Pitt (remember the Friends analogy as a litmus test - if there's chemistry on screen, they're behaving off). Zemeckis is prone to schmaltz, but some sequences elevate this film beyond the formulaic. A thrilling war-time espionage piece.

21. DenoResandono's rating of the film Allied

Actually, I can't really decide whether ALLIED is good movie or an ordinary one. Director Robert Zemeckis succeed to give a solid presentation of World War II spionage movie. Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard also gave a solid performance. I loved their performance in ALLIED. I think the real problem is in its script. I think it lacks of punch. I feel it's just ordinary. Although I must admit I like its twist and turns.

22. Dave's rating of the film Allied

A modern day version of the type of war/espionage film that Billy Wilder would make. Doesn't reach Wilder-like heights, but the fact that I'm even making that reference should be proof that it's one worth watching.

23. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Allied

24. Gabriella F's rating of the film Allied

How do I find myself still deeply thinking about how beautiful that erotic scene was and then all of a sudden find my face melting in my own tears? I don't want to cry to movies anymore, this is all my life has become lately. This academy award year is just too emotional, I cant. I quit. I'll cry during commercials if this keeps on happening. I'm out of control. Help.

← Previous 1 3 4