1. Star Lord's rating of the film Allied

Molto lento ed abbastanza prevedibile.

2. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Allied

3. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Allied

the chemistry between the lead actors are very bad. The only stunning thing from this movie is Marion's outfit

4. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Allied

Overly glossy and dramatically inert, with a phoned-in, cringe-inducing score and a pointless epilogue, and Pitt more wooden than a forest in Normandy. And yet... Zemeckis carries us along on this Hitchcock theme park ride thanks to several expertly constructed set pieces and some handsome production design.

5. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film Allied

6. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Allied

7. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Allied

It's steeped in its own levels of homage, but within that, the twists and turns still kept me interested.

8. usernull's rating of the film Allied

9. Ali Ercivan's rating of the film Allied

No love, no tension, no soul. Only the usual Zemeckis tricks, some elegant, but to what end?

10. Koenjinosora's rating of the film Allied

Quite pleasant and powerful movie for a Hollywood blockbuster

11. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Allied

Watched with my wife & we both enjoyed it. The actors are great, the shooting is excellent, the set-up, costumes, everything is top-notch. Unbelievable attention to every detail has been made here. Although more than half of the movie is about romance & only the minor part is about spies at work; there is always thrill & suspense. Whats's gonna happen, this is what you think; and it's always turning out differently..

12. Tudor Buhatel's rating of the film Allied

13. patríciapinho's rating of the film Allied

it's easy to feel sorry and tear up over the tragic ending of this cute lil couple until you realise she's an ACTUAL NAZI SPY

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Allied

Much off-screen speculation surrounded this film, which turned out to be complete hokum. One reason could be how electric the chemistry is between Cotillard and Pitt (remember the Friends analogy as a litmus test - if there's chemistry on screen, they're behaving off). Zemeckis is prone to schmaltz, but some sequences elevate this film beyond the formulaic. A thrilling war-time espionage piece.

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film Allied

Actually, I can't really decide whether ALLIED is good movie or an ordinary one. Director Robert Zemeckis succeed to give a solid presentation of World War II spionage movie. Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard also gave a solid performance. I loved their performance in ALLIED. I think the real problem is in its script. I think it lacks of punch. I feel it's just ordinary. Although I must admit I like its twist and turns.

16. Dave's rating of the film Allied

A modern day version of the type of war/espionage film that Billy Wilder would make. Doesn't reach Wilder-like heights, but the fact that I'm even making that reference should be proof that it's one worth watching.

17. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Allied

18. Gabriella F's rating of the film Allied

How do I find myself still deeply thinking about how beautiful that erotic scene was and then all of a sudden find my face melting in my own tears? I don't want to cry to movies anymore, this is all my life has become lately. This academy award year is just too emotional, I cant. I quit. I'll cry during commercials if this keeps on happening. I'm out of control. Help.

19. Elayla's rating of the film Allied

Lately, I've begun to make a difference I didn't make before between "entertaining" and "good". I used to think that "entertaining" was bad, the Devil of cinematography and culture. But now I think it's just as an important part as the "good". This film was more on the "entertaining" side for me. But I really enjoyed it.

20. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Allied

Marion, how she satin both for parties and to sleep and an old Brad Pitt wore high waisted pants. Nothing but that made me feel anything but bored

21. Lucia0550's rating of the film Allied

22. Justwibi's rating of the film Allied

not really bad at all. but Allied is definitely lack of powerfull screenplay.

23. Tigrão's rating of the film Allied

Zemeckis proves once more he is a top-class filmmaker, and a somehow underrated one.

24. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Allied

Marion Cotillard effortlessly makes for you to fall in love with her but Brad Pitt's blank acting and Zemeckis lack of substance and resonance over style kill a very well intentioned throwback.

← Previous 1 3 4