1. yroc's rating of the film Fix

I just watched this movie two days ago and I have to say...I was floored. At first glance, this movie looked like one of many unappealing choices on the library rack but I said, "fuck it...it's free". Thank god I did cause I would have missed out on one of the best "road" movies I've seen in a long time. Shawn Andrews couldn't have been more likeable and the movie more fun to watch. Got a little lost in style

2. Joaopa's rating of the film Fix

Os bons momentos do filme ficam por conta de Leo, que no começo parece ser apenas um garoto problema, mas acaba ganhando a simpatia de todos, inclusive do casal, que a princípio estva meio relutante em fazer a viagem.

3. FailedImitator's rating of the film Fix

Let me say up front that this is a very flawed film. The plot will crumble in its entirety under logic if you squint hard enough. That being said, I fucking loved it; every single frame. I identified with Tao's character on a personal level; Shawn Andrews was unbelievably likeable; Olivia Wilde has never been better, and Megalyn was fucking gorgeous. All the music was fucking amazing, as was the fun editing.