1. film_lies101's rating of the film Flashdance

This should have been a hip hop film instead the nonsense going on here

2. A.N.G.E.L.'s rating of the film Flashdance

the soundtrack makes my pussy clap

3. ju's rating of the film Flashdance

4. Fool sentimental's rating of the film Flashdance

5. Bob's rating of the film Flashdance

Iconic and simplistic, it tells the story of your average working class young people with all despair, losses, hopes and dreams that they are meant to cherish as the days of old are getting closer no matter how painful certain experiences were. Which draws a nice parallel with 80s culture, fashion and music that are continuing to be one of the everlasting inspirations of modern times.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Flashdance

Has like two interesting scenes, and that's it.

7. Z's rating of the film Flashdance

Flashy, shallow, undeniably iconic, female-led version of "Saturday Night Fever." As a director, Adrian Lyne just can't help himself, he has to make everything perfume commercial pretty and music video slick. The film often devolves into nothing more than a collection of music videos held together by working class cliches. Jennifer Beals is charming and the dance scenes are stylishly, sensually involving. 80's fun.

8. Maxime Bracquemart's rating of the film Flashdance

A. Lyne réalise de belles séquences qui fonctionnent très bien visuellement. Dommage qu'entre elles, un scénario un peu feignant vienne ralentir le tout.

9. DaisyJ's rating of the film Flashdance

Am I the only one who was convinced when this movie tried to be deep?

10. alcools's rating of the film Flashdance

A female welder is pretty hot I must admit.

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Flashdance

12. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Flashdance

Una película simple y harto entretenida, que se deja ver sin dificultad. La banda sonora es brutal y el montaje se luce en las escenas de baile. Lo único decepcionante: la presencia de dobles de cuerpo en la icónica secuencia de la audición (se notan demasiado).

13. JuanM's rating of the film Flashdance

My favourite musical film.

14. Alessandro Tinchini's rating of the film Flashdance

When you say "Flashdance", one thinks about the final dance scene. But I don't. I do think about the restaurant scene with Jennifer en travesti sucking and eating fish...

15. Joshua's rating of the film Flashdance

3.5/5. Weirdly structured film about going after what you want. Started out in a dull, "this film is going to be lame" way but moves to its own beat. I cannot describe Flashdance, only scenes within considering it's so episodic. And Jennifer Beals is definitely not 18...

16. A47's rating of the film Flashdance

So much so wrong and so much so right. This movie is a lucious carnal dance.

17. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Flashdance

18. jpiesco's rating of the film Flashdance

The movie starts with great potential, since Alex is a pretty strong character, but ends nowhere. The dancing scenes are thrilling, but that's pretty much it!

19. Simon So's rating of the film Flashdance

Jennifer Beals 令人鼻血在心裡流 t_t

20. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Flashdance

No existe una sola pendeja cantante que no se haya fusilado la escena final en un video...