1. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Fleabag

I am so in love with phoebe waller bridge's writing, directing and acting that it hurts.

2. ebabehh's rating of the film Fleabag

3. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film Fleabag

4. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Fleabag

Du burlesque britannique au pire tragique, Fleabag est une courte série sur une trentenaire britannique à qui rien ne réussit. Le plus intéressant est certainement le traitement, qui, de clin d'oeil en apartés, nous rapproche de cette Bridget Jones subtile et déprimée, comme pour mieux nous faire plonger dans son esprit. Dommage que le principe ne soit pas plus exploité. C'était ce qui était le plus original.

5. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Fleabag

Everything escalated really quickly.

6. Minchius Maximus's rating of the film Fleabag

Like a fucked up Miranda. Good

7. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Fleabag

8. Joana China's rating of the film Fleabag

9. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Fleabag

The premise and idea is very good; but sadly the lead actress is about as irritating and unfunny as Miranda. If only they had chosen a good quality comedian for the lead role, this could have been something very good!

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Fleabag

Probably too much to watch in one go as I did but I'm a bit of a masochist so...

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Fleabag

Peak TV is getting too dark.

12. JanaMat's rating of the film Fleabag

Now I know why they put rubbers on the end of pencils.

13. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Fleabag

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Fleabag

Best comedy drama I think I've seen on UK TV in years. Tonally, sharp and funny as hell yet also as poignant as it gets. Dare I say it, it nails Brechtian tropes with contemporary application.