1. Farah Fitria Sari's rating of the film Flightplan

I have a soft spot for psychological film, so I kinda like this. However the plot is quite predictable, so...

2. Dalibor's rating of the film Flightplan

Deviating story hanging on a decent production job and experienced acting. As if there wasn't enough time to polish the thing and make it credible. Shame, tho, as the story doesn't lack in entertaining potential and directing seemed capable of steering it in right direction for at least the first half.

3. Chris's rating of the film Flightplan

predictable (what's an airplane movie without some good ol' racial profiling), but good cast raises it from bad to average

4. vordven's rating of the film Flightplan

5. richardlawrn's rating of the film Flightplan

6. Nick Benson's rating of the film Flightplan

Ah poor Flightplan, I really liked it. The plot keeps the entire on a plane without getting (that) boring, and Foster is Foster and that is enough.

7. Thomas's rating of the film Flightplan

Mildly diverting suspense thriller.

8. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Flightplan

Pretty interesting. Gives you some goosebumps. I liked it.

9. Movieyana's rating of the film Flightplan

I was inclined to give only one star to this farfetched incoherent bit of idiocy, but gave it one more only for some of the production values and Sarsgaard's, and to some extent, Jodie's, attempts to do their best with the predictable and scrappy script. A cheap and pretentious stab at the genre.

10. Starshine's rating of the film Flightplan

11. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film Flightplan

The first half of the movie was pretty good. But after that everything was just awful and really dull.