1. Drew.'s rating of the film Flirting

A wonderful movie completely tainted by the fact that Duigan used his position as director and older man to coerce 16-year-old Thandie Newton into having sex with him. Half of me loved the movie. Half of me could barely watch it.

2. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film Flirting

A simple yet brilliant coming of age interracial relationship drama set between a boys boarding school and a girls school. Duigan cleverly makes the story more interesting and relevant to modern times by mixing Lindsay Anderson social issue humour with Mike Leigh realism. To me it came across like the 1960s cult classic If... as it were directed by Mike Leigh instead of Lindsay Anderson. A charming yet poignant film.

3. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Flirting

4. John von Seneca's rating of the film Flirting

Camus is mentioned more than once. so please go ahead.

5. Marianna Madriz's rating of the film Flirting

It took me a long time to realise that Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts were here....

6. -France Winddance Twine's rating of the film Flirting

This a rare film that departs from the usual coming of age film. It depicts an egalitarian and interracial teenage romance. What I enjoyed most about this film is the depiction of a teenage romance that has emotional & intellectual depth, confronts racist stereotypes by showing a sophisticated African girl who is playful, intelligent, sexually confident and not tragic. I screen this film in my course on girlhood.

7. (arc)'s rating of the film Flirting

Best Australian- boarding school- interracial love story ever ! woo !