1. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

Hilarious! One of a kind flick. One of Streep's most finely tuned, spot on perfs -- incredible ear.

2. Deiner's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

[2nd time] Surely grew on me. Despite being purely an Oscar-baity film, it can't be denied that it's a witty and overly pleasant film. Great from a visual and technical point of view. I particulary loved the designs of the opening and closing credits. Grant was really good, finding humanity in what could've possibly been a mere parasite in the hands of another actor. Queen Meryl was OTT, but in the best possible way.

3. Thomas's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

An unashamed sugary frolic. Watching Streep and Grant work so enjoyably well together is the real treat.

4. crushedbones's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

Meryl Streep's always spot on, but Hugh Grant is surprisingly good in this! I wish I could have had a bigger insight into Florence's life and marriage but this was enjoyable nevertheless.

5. Lelly's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

Dreadful! To say this is over rated would be the understatement of the year. What a stupid film. Not at all funny, didn't laugh once. 1/5

6. Gamze Kocakalay's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

7. RumbleFish's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

Splendido equilibrio fra dramma e commedia. Personaggi surrealmente realistici, storia amabile

8. luminous's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

2.8 Streep manages brilliantly to be whomever she wants. All in all, not my kind of comedy, but I saw it with no expectations and I wasn't so disappointed.

9. taniaburrito's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

10. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

This is Hugh Grant's show and he makes every minute of it worth it but there needed to be more substance to Florence's story than what was shown here for it to be a homerun. Streep was good and I cannot imagine anyone more perfect for the part but it was underwritten to say the least. And Helberg was a great surprise. In the long list of Stephen Frears hits and misses, I might check this as a hit.

11. TassiaB's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

Meryl nunca nunca decepciona.

12. Peter P. Peters's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

13. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

Definitely was more interested in the strange marriage than the singing but it was an entertaining tear jerker all the same. Why no Oscar love for Hugh?

14. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

Like the old joke goes: Q: How do you get to Carnegie Hall? A: Inherited Wealth! Look, it is what it is, but Hugh Grant steals the film, giving a sensitive performance of a complex man managing complicated affairs with simple goals - so interesting to see the old fop grow into a character actor (see also 'Cloud Atlas'). Suggestion: if anyone wants to make a Patrick McGoohan biopic, he's a shoo-in.

15. Beau de Jour's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

16. Diderot's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

A handsome bit of Oscar bait that you can enjoy for its duration and forget almost immediately afterward. This is what kitsch looks like.

17. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

Just beautiful in a harmless, pedestrian way. The story is kinda lovely and, as usual, Mrs. Streep is impeccable. It has beautiful cinematographic moments and an intelligent rhythm. A story worth knowing and a movie worth watching, but don't expect much.

18. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

19. FCC 86's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

"People may say I couldn't sing, but no one can ever say I didn't sing"

20. Artemis's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

Unsurprisingly high on sentimentality, but the Chopin duet scene will stay with me forever.

21. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

3/10. A likeable woman wants nothing more to sing but has no talent. Her closest friends tell her she sounds great. She performs in public and literally dies when she gets a bad review. If you think that sounds funny, it isn't funny for the reasons you'd expect. The film fails to find an interesting moral dilemma, when one seems to be in plain sight. Charming performances hamstrung by one-dimensional material.

22. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

23. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

Very surprisingly good. FFJ had a whole cast of very real, attachable characters. I felt pretty strongly for each one in their own moments. Even aside from the dramatic side of the movie, the jokes were also pretty funny. Laughed aloud multiple times.

24. Justwibi's rating of the film Florence Foster Jenkins

fun & great execution but unfortunately lack of depth of character.. Merry Streep is good btw :D