1. Faizal Agusdin's rating of the film Following Diana

bapa mana, bapa mana, bapa mana, dimanaaaa

2. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Following Diana

I would say this is a very progressive and symbolic approach for Indonesian standards. A sarcastic meeting second wife breaking apart family event during a quran group reading? Challenging and smart to say the least... Great shooting, very objective depicting life conditions and still keeping it beautiful. Yeah, this actress is amazing!

3. Sidereus's rating of the film Following Diana

An terrific actress in a movie who told us how machist some cultures are.... Trying to impose a second family as the most normal thing in the world sounds medieval to me.

4. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Following Diana

The child character doing very well, a-good-raw!

5. trianglium's rating of the film Following Diana

Good movie, the main actress is very good, and the child actor is cute. I'm happy that Diana is able to stand on her shoes.

6. Zepo's rating of the film Following Diana

Las contraposiciones del amor, el ego, y el individualismo

7. Sin título.'s rating of the film Following Diana

Más allá de abordar los problemas de la poligamia y mostar ese orden social legítimo que violenta los intereses de las mujeres dentro del matrimonio, podemos ver a una esposa cuyo conflicto más grande no es el hecho de que su esposo adquiera una nueva cónyuge sino la búsqueda de la individualidad que había perdido al dejar de ser persona y convertirse en esposa.

8. adampaez's rating of the film Following Diana

Nice casting and setting. The director had some great setups and ideas, but ultimately it fell flat with a lacklustre ending and some pretty unnecessary images of a BlackBerry texting for AGES. It took me out of the movie completely. I don't think I've every seen a long text get corrected and changes in the same take. Not justified at all. There's always a way to tell the same thing in a more cinematic way.

9. msmichel's rating of the film Following Diana

A man announces he is going to take a second wife expecting his Indonesian wife to play along and not upset the balance of things. Instead she finds her independence through her pride and perhaps brighter days lie ahead. Well made if slight short from Kamila Andini perhaps spelling promise of future endeavours.

10. esen özen's rating of the film Following Diana

Tatlı, yumuşak bir anlatım, sade ve güçlü bir oyunculuk. Kadınların değerini erkekler üzerinden belirleyen bir toplumsal anlayışta 'değiştirmeye, dönüştürmeye' yönelik sağlam bir adım atıyor Diana, hem kendi hayatı hem de tüm kadınlar adına.

11. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Following Diana

Affirmative action! Good for her!!!

12. elias's rating of the film Following Diana

Simple and brilliantly conveyed message on that moment when you realise you have to become a single parent.

13. Florence's rating of the film Following Diana

a calm film, you don't always need to make it big to show important processes

14. El Mau's rating of the film Following Diana

El mismo machismo que en México...

15. Hari Shankar's rating of the film Following Diana

A unique look on polygamy and single moms(married or divorced). Very good acting made this short-film worth watching. Diana and Rifki watching TV will make your day. The whole film was made sometimes as if it wanted us to be viewers, sometimes it wanted to involve us. Mostly it wanted us to follow Diana. In some scenes I could. In some I couldn't. But, it surely has a heart.

16. Phat Nguyen's rating of the film Following Diana

Just a normal situation and nothing creative here. But the actress and the young boy made the film better.

17. Pakbro's rating of the film Following Diana

18. True_Vine's rating of the film Following Diana

Interesting Study of a foreign (to me) microcosmos, taht turns out to have the same problems as everywhere else. Very reserved and unexcited film, I really enjoyed the main character tough and the sober and clean structur of the film. Worth a watch.

19. henk@loftmatic.com's rating of the film Following Diana

Final score: 8. Storyline: 8, Originality: 8, Cinematography: 10, Involvement: 8, Sound: 8, Editing: 9, Educational: 10, Title design: 7, Acting: 9, Interesting: 9, Unusual: 9, Exciting: 7, Superior: 8

20. Moe Ba's rating of the film Following Diana

Not really entertaining, kind of boring, but well acted and some nice cinematography here.

21. Bilan's rating of the film Following Diana

Simple but very well done. And so well played by beautiful actress together with some very striking shots

22. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Following Diana

sloppy ... even film's lenght only 40 minutes ,director is showing us very bad cinematography. also there are weak metaphors , car washing scene etc. also we dont have to watch mobile messages everytime , where are actings ?it is very easy way to tell story with mobile messages .We have to understand situation with actings not reading messages. where is disproportionate violence against women? waste of time.

23. jacbruneau's rating of the film Following Diana

I wanted to like this, I really did. The art direction was the only thing of remote interest. The actress for Diana gave an accurate performance -- I say accurate because this is a predictable story that's been told hundreds of times. Slow and uneventful.

24. kelly's rating of the film Following Diana