1. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Food, Inc.

This documentary about the industrial food production is going scare the hell out of you and make you feel like becoming a vegetarian or a vegan on an organic diet. It clearly shows how it has lost any sense of humanity by solely focusing on profit.

2. SiIencio's rating of the film Food, Inc.

Or how to treat a complex issue with contempt and cheap shots. We have become so alien to the concept of food that sometimes it feels like walking on a different planet. And although debate and education are increasingly necessary, this film becomes a mixed bag of half truths, sentimentalism and scaremongering without considering the paradox of alternatives to one of the biggest challenges currently faced by humanity

3. Mar J's rating of the film Food, Inc.

4. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Food, Inc.

This movie makes me happy to live in Lithuania, where nobody cares enough to patent anything.

5. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Food, Inc.

In my populist backlash, cheeky way, I admit I watched this while eating McDonald's. That out of the way, Food Inc. is moderately engaging and notably flashy, but not without also being pretentious ( a punchline green heart-twang-y soundtrack, and personal stories that feel pandering). It doesn't divulge any new info, but hopefully enlightens the still-ignorant. Now excuse me while I pass out into a fast-food-coma.

6. jorge's rating of the film Food, Inc.

7/10 Me gusto el enfoque que le dio a la parte de la agricultura, y creo que me hizo entender un poco mas de esa industria.

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Food, Inc.

Very interesting documentary on how the food industry has grown and changed in line with the rise of capitalsm in the US but also culture and food eating habits, into a vicious cycle of poor food and poor health. I'm a big advocate for the food industry being regulated on this evidence....

8. nvtsrmr's rating of the film Food, Inc.

You know, it's easy to get you mad to those food industries. You can say the bigger they get, the more awful their products. And they just look good on the outside. Well, like the film message I just can say, choose your food wisely. But hey, this hungry feeling sometimes just don't care about its contains. because it's easily tempted by the outside look. So, let's learn to eat good food in its real term by changing.

9. Soki's rating of the film Food, Inc.

I was shocked about the facts presented in this documentary and I was constantily face-palming. Very interesting stuff.

10. Robert Peters-Gehrke's rating of the film Food, Inc.

Unashamedly political and activist film about America's food industry. Brilliantly shot, expertly edited, this documentary convincingly argues for organic food and awareness of customers. Made me glad to live and eat in Europe and convinced me again that TTIP must not pass.

11. AVA's rating of the film Food, Inc.

Erschütternd.offen und sehr,sehr mutig. Kleine Schritte zur (Er-)lösung. Das ist sehr positiv. Aber-"Wir predigen den Wissenden"

12. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film Food, Inc.

A great documentary about the corrupt state of the Food Industry.

13. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Food, Inc.

Don't know what to eat anymore.

14. Kortirion's rating of the film Food, Inc.

15. rachel collier's rating of the film Food, Inc.

16. Adam Shagruni's rating of the film Food, Inc.

Genetic engineering is fascinating, but also very dangerous. Monetary concerns force product to market without understanding fully the probable outcomes. Dealing with complex harmonic entanglements of highly structured nucleon-molecular proteins at the current level of understanding of biochemists is fucking insane.

17. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Food, Inc.

18. smeef's rating of the film Food, Inc.

v persuasive nd informative

19. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Food, Inc.

20. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Food, Inc.

Für meinen Geschmack vielleicht etwas viel USA. Eine globalere Vision wäre schon interessant gewesen. Im Allgemeinen macht der Film richtig Lust auf TTIP. Scaring.

21. riraru's rating of the film Food, Inc.

Nicht besonders tiefgründig: Man muss sich selbst zusammenreimen, warum vor allem die Republikaner gegen legalisierte Einwanderer sind, gegen eine gesetzliche Krankenversicherung und für Fracking. So vieles ist in den USA im Argen, dass selbst "die Guten" meist übergewichtig sind.

22. RadiantFlux's rating of the film Food, Inc.

Although I thought I knew quite a bit about the industrialization of food - the how Monsanto piece was an eye-opener. I thought there was a little too much positive emphasis or at least too little critical thought given to the mass production on organic foods. Overall interesting documentary - thought the German dubbing was quite irritating. Bottom-line: Go Vegan!

23. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Food, Inc.

24. Nina's rating of the film Food, Inc.