1. Ghostman's rating of the film Footloose

An entertaining trifle of a movie with an intriguingly rebellious premise with anti-authoritarian undertones. While it never fulfills the promise or potential of its story, it ends up regressing to conform to its antagonists' values, the film is appealingly buoyant & free-spirited; especially in its star-making performance by Bacon. Imagining Michael Cimino's version is perhaps one of the great 'what-if's in cinema.

2. teresa romã's rating of the film Footloose

3. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Footloose

I had always been so curious about this story and wanted to watch the movie but now that I saw it I just don't understand all the fuss over it. Killer soundtrack though.

4. lou.'s rating of the film Footloose

Great music, you feel like wanna dance and jump and keep moving on the rhythm.

5. Ryan327's rating of the film Footloose

6. f-nanda's rating of the film Footloose

Dated. I don't understand this. Im so glad for the internet!

7. andrew's rating of the film Footloose

80s cheese of the most superior kind

8. jamesathorne's rating of the film Footloose

Suprised by Bacon. Weird face, good dancing. Any film with an angry dancing scene in a warehouse is fine by me.

9. Levi Miah's rating of the film Footloose

Questionable world building, questionable dance choreography, questionable plot, questionable dialogue - but one of the best soundtracks of all time that pulls it together into a brilliant oddity.

10. raggiodisole's rating of the film Footloose

limp plea for tolerance, Dreams of Fred Astaire

11. iamgarethjones's rating of the film Footloose

Sometimes you just have to dance even if you're not allowed to. Whilst I quite enjoyed the lively 80s soundtrack I found the story itself to be a bit flat, predictable, and boring. There could have been a better ending as well as I felt that it left a couple of loose ends.

12. vea's rating of the film Footloose

13. Frances Jacks's rating of the film Footloose

14. Ladyslobberin's rating of the film Footloose

I love Bacon in this, his school haircut, his 'too cool for school' attitude, and those UNREASONABLY GOOD MOVES had me in a sweat of excitement throughout. But that girl was too daft for words and I spent most of the film wishing she had got hit by that truck/train.

15. Joseph Howe's rating of the film Footloose

This is so bizarre. I wasn't expecting to laugh quite as much as I did. Rebel Without A Cause ft. dancing and tractors

16. First Lady Dré's rating of the film Footloose

shame about the music....but ah they were all so young then

17. gillesp's rating of the film Footloose

Extraordinary that according to this movie not one non white person lived in the US during the 80s.

18. marianamorais's rating of the film Footloose

Old good movie to remember the good dance music people used to appreciate.

19. Polyglot's rating of the film Footloose

It's like a Middle America version of Breakin'.

20. chazell's rating of the film Footloose

"did kevin bacon have a dance stunt double in footloose"

21. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Footloose

22. DaisyJ's rating of the film Footloose

If you think about it, this movie is not that good. But it's not the kind of movie that makes you think. Just have fun watching it.

23. mjgildea's rating of the film Footloose

After finally seeing Footloose from beginning to end I easily could've gone another 30 years without doing so. Exemplifying everything that was awful about the 80s, Footloose comes off as little more than a dollar-store Rebel Without a Cause (a game of chicken with tractors?) that makes even less sense. As lame as most of the dancing was, it was actually the movie's highlight. That and there's a remake out there...

24. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Footloose