1. Nick Schwab's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Still quite simple-minded. Overly-plotted, overlong, and mono-dimensional in its characters. As cool as an idea of The Man with No Name is in theory, its lack of nuance, background, or even a clear rationale, doesn't make for an interesting emotional anchor or an engaging narrative. The many films that took from the series are better in their building of a character/dramatic arc, as well as an engine for the machine.

2. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Yesterday I saw 'Sergio Leone Western' movies part 1. This is part 2. What can I say? More or less the same. Same bore, same amateurish acting & set up. B-movie style thing. One star for Clint Eastwood and another for Lee Van Cleef.

3. Rafael Ramz III's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

4. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Le duel de la boîte à musique !

5. Sebas Castro's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

6. -REM-'s rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

7. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

I think, my favourite of the Dollars trilogy.

8. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

_ Red : I didn't hear what the bet was ... _ Manco: Your life.

9. Diderot's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

It's really a thing of beauty.

10. Santropez's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Sergio Leone teaches a master class in storytelling. A bank vault so safe only a complete madman would try to rob it, the town of El Paso, and two of the deadliest bounty hunters around. For a Few Dollars More is as tight as a Dogma film yet does not feel constrained. Towards the end I could imagine folks cheering for Clint Eastwood back in 1965 as he rode into the horizon. It truly does not get any better than this.

11. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

12. das Kino's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Probably the best film in Trilogia del Dolaro.

13. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

By far my favorite of the Man With No Name trilogy. Clint Eastwood's best Western. What elevates this film is Lee Van Cleef as a man deeply haunted by the death of his sister (his greatest performance). Gian Maria Volonte also is in his most memorable role as the insane Indio lost in a drug haze. As Schickel said, "it is more elegant and complex than Fistful, more tense and compressed than Good, Bad, Ugly."

14. ammar's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

15. AdrianM.'s rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

3,5 Having access to a gun, could have easily harmed your rapist during the process but you decide to kill yourself instead. That's natural selection for you darling...

16. Ethan's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Lee Van Cleef was the only man badass enough to go up against Clint Eastwood and make him look like a pushover. Clint would get his revenge though.

17. Dalibor's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Following the beaten path of it's previous, "For a Few Dollars More" builds up the overall experience. Elaborated script goes even deeper entering the theme of betrayal. Added up are more charismatic characters, never shadowed even by the likes of Clint Eastwood, with their carefully crafted interference being stylistically memorable.

18. SpacePirate's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Probably the weakest film in the trilogy, still in the top 10% of westerns ever made.

19. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

20. János Valuska's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

21. Marta's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

22. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Sorry for the fans. I guess revisionist is not for me.

23. yovargas's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Yeah, pretty sure I just don't like Westerns. Can't recall ever liking one and this is no exception. A lot of it looks cool and the soundtrack work is totally rad but good god, that story, sooo boring. I find all the endless tough guy macho posturing sooo damn tedious (see also: most gangster movies). Giving this a D.

24. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

A sequel that is more epic and experimental than the first. For a Few Dollars More may be my favorite of the Dollars trilogy mainly because it takes its time, but isn't too long. The cinematography is always a pleasure as is Ennio Morricone's score. Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef are great in their roles but as usual, the villain steals the show. Great and bizarre. One of the rawest Spaghetti Westerns out there.