1. SpacePirate's rating of the film For All Mankind

One of the most boring docs I've sat through, but given the subject matter, Ive given it an extra star. Not sure this one is really worthy of all the hype surrounding it. Worth seeing if you are a fan of space travel

2. Myles's rating of the film For All Mankind

Beautiful soundtrack, but the footage will bring a tear to your eye even without audio. Humanity is great even when its constituent parts fail to measure up.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film For All Mankind

Beautiful. The true success of humankind, captured on film.

4. rachel collier's rating of the film For All Mankind

5. etilen's rating of the film For All Mankind

There's a total and complete silence in that beautiful view and the realization, of course, that you're going 25,000 miles an hour.

6. Vytautas Abromaitis's rating of the film For All Mankind

Without going to the moon, after watching this movie, you begin to feel where you are when you look at the moon. A hymn to the universe and, most of all, Earth in our own human words, with the ending reminding the material of which man is made of, in the words of Gene Cernan, "the stars are my home". Beware, however - "For All Mankind" makes you want to be a part of Apollo mission for life.

7. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film For All Mankind

Lo que fascina de este documental, además de la recolección de testimonios, es el modo en cómo se humanizan las voces a fin de crear un concenso entre ese lenguaje científico y el universal. Tres momentos a recordar. Un astronauta describiendo sus temores al momento de abandonar la Tierra/Luna. Apasiona que tan dependiente es el hombre. Es también el sueño de un hombre en la Luna y el juego infantil de 2 tripulantes.

8. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film For All Mankind

A truly humbling and touching feeling that captures the essence of mankind.

9. filmcapsule's rating of the film For All Mankind

A plaintive documentary that attempts to capture “for all mankind” what it was like to make the surreal journey from the earth to the moon. The film works best when quiet, abstract imagery of space play against the musings of former astronauts and Brian Eno’s score.

10. gary's rating of the film For All Mankind

11. Craig Yahne's rating of the film For All Mankind

One of the best adventure quest movies of all times as humans go into space and then explore the moon. I enjoyed the actual footage and voices of the astronauts as they went to the moon and back thru the vastness of space in those tiny space crafts. The pres JFK was awesome a great futurestic leader to see his passion for the future and where mankind was going and gearing up to travel to the stars.

12. Ben Collins's rating of the film For All Mankind

how much of this is fake? It seems like some of the shots would be impossible to achieve.

13. The Shadows and Silence's rating of the film For All Mankind

Brilliant space odyssey which combines footage from numerous lunar expeditions into a lyrical and elegant essay on humanity and our place within the cosmos. Brian Eno's atmospheric score adds to the transcendental experience.

14. MudbloodNemsi's rating of the film For All Mankind

15. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film For All Mankind

This film never fails to make me weep like a baby. A friend of mine was bothered that it practically includes no women, but here I see in the credits the film was edited by a woman. Cool.

16. Donald R. Monroe's rating of the film For All Mankind

Surprisingly beautiful-- very evocative statements on humanity. Not your average space movie!!! FUCK RON HOWARD

17. Brad Scott's rating of the film For All Mankind

Supremely beautiful, and delightful that the astronauts took soundtrack to 2001 with them

18. Nathan Deming's rating of the film For All Mankind

19. dinoage's rating of the film For All Mankind

For Reinert's amazing editing, there's one facet that bothers me: the American exceptionalism as used by JFK. Reinert redeems this glitch in the end by acknowlodging the cosmonauts and astronauts who had died of both nations. Grand ideas never seemed grander.

20. Groovy Monster's rating of the film For All Mankind

(Fixed!) As a lifelong space nut and amateur astronomer myself, I LOVE space documentaries. The rare footage in this one is definitely breathtaking, but personally, the new age-y Brian Eno soundtrack (and country music) didn't quite work for me. This is great, but I still prefer IN THE SHADOW OF THE MOON.

21. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film For All Mankind

incredible. to travel from the Earth to the Moon is such a small distance compared to the whole universe, but we made it.

22. Roberto Russo's rating of the film For All Mankind

Here we are - 41 years after - and it's still the most important achievement of mankind. What a mesmerizing documentary. P.S. Damn, we're small!

23. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film For All Mankind

A film that could easily been about achievements in technology becomes a celebration of the people who made it possible. Instead of details about the craft or the inner workings of mission control, we are given firsthand accounts of the thoughts, feelings, and dreams of the men who have landed on the moon. Brian Eno's score accompanies the subject matter perfectly.

24. Ron Kirkley II's rating of the film For All Mankind

We watched this with the kids last night and it wasn't until it was over that I realized we had made a mistale watching it with the pilot/mission subtitles. The kids enjoyed it, though. I'm going to watch it again in the future without the subtitles ... I have a feeling it will make for a very different movie. I liked it, it just seemed a little disjointed.