1. HKFanatic's rating of the film For Your Consideration

"For Your Consideration" is populated with the usual assortment of Christopher Guest oddballs and some genuinely funny beats, but something is off in the mix; the film simultaneously registers as bleaker and less memorable than the filmmaker's other work. Perhaps it's the absence of the mockumentary format, but I had a similar feeling as when I'm watching another 'not bad but not great' Woody Allen picture.

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film For Your Consideration

Cancer is not hard to play, gay is hard to play.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film For Your Consideration

i prefer the mockumentary style, but this was still great. Catherine O'Hara was terrific, she deserved all the awards.

4. Zachary W's rating of the film For Your Consideration

Not a particularly strong picture on the whole, but I'll be damned if Fred Willard with a faux-hawk isn't one of funniest things I've seen in a movie in quite some time.

5. Stephanie Brown's rating of the film For Your Consideration

This film uneasily straddles between black comedy and a bleak look at contemporary Hollywood, but the character study, as always, is detailed and rich, and certain scenes are pulled off with an awkward grace. Not a favorite, but not a failure either.

6. bokonon's rating of the film For Your Consideration

Definitely Guest's most dramatic feature yet, and one could also argue that it is the best. It's Hollywood without the masks.

7. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film For Your Consideration

Totally insane, but yet one of the most brutally honest looks at the evil that is Hollywood and stardom. My MUBI friends have all given this low scores, and I can't understand for the life of me why.

8. Kirby's rating of the film For Your Consideration

A few solid laughs from a not-so-solid film.

9. Phil Worfel's rating of the film For Your Consideration

Pretty lame considering the talent involved.