1. felisaf's rating of the film Forbidden Door

2. merriell's rating of the film Forbidden Door

There's something about men covered in blood that just fascinates me.

3. anschyn's rating of the film Forbidden Door

can't stand the dialogue , can't stand fachry albar but i'm not hatin'

4. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Forbidden Door

5. fxrd's rating of the film Forbidden Door

Such an interesting movie.

6. Chichago_'s rating of the film Forbidden Door

7. Bayuyab's rating of the film Forbidden Door

i dont get the point yet.... david lynch wannabe??

8. fiksinoir's rating of the film Forbidden Door

"Ibu tahu nggak? Kalau sebenarnya nggak ada seorang anak pun yang ingin lahir di dunia ini. Hm... Setiap anak lahir karena konsekuensi hubungan bapak dan ibunya. Tapi sebagian orang tua masih bisa dimaafkan karena mereka ngasih kasih sayang. Ngasih cinta, Bu. Bukan cuma penderitaan dan sakit saja."

9. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Forbidden Door

It isn't perfect, but it's a lot of fun. Anwar is definitely a voice to look out for. But he does bite off a bit more than he can chew here. Despite that it's a gorgeous looking movie and is pretty suspenseful.

10. Jimmy's rating of the film Forbidden Door

11. Aditya I.P.'s rating of the film Forbidden Door

there's a sense of awkwardness that run throughout the movie. really distracting.

12. ARGIL's rating of the film Forbidden Door

13. A:A's rating of the film Forbidden Door

Definitely not "astounding", but interesting nonetheless. The dinner party scene at the end made up for all the long stretches of boredom and annoyance that came before.

14. ZulGuci's rating of the film Forbidden Door

lebih bagus dr pd shutter island..... *IMO*

15. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Forbidden Door

Both of the novel and the movie are just sick! Love em both!

16. Gordhi's rating of the film Forbidden Door

I've seen this movie many times and it's still thrilled me..."Forbidden Door" is one of the best Indonesian movie i would say.

17. chromeragnarok's rating of the film Forbidden Door

Exactly, the ending is a bit of a letdown. But overall, it's a really amazing movie, don't let my disappointment of the ending stop you from watching this gem. I'd be gladly to watch it all over again.