1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion

Found in the German Camera Obscura collection. Third Luciano Ercoli film I've seen after the two 'Death Walks...' movies and I'm still wondering why this director is so praised. Even if he's a good professional, there isn't any originality in his stage direction. So let's focus on Aldo Lado, Mario Bava, Duccio Tessari or Sauro Scavolini and skip this one. Already forgotten.

3. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion

it was aight, entertaining but nothing special. i do love dagmar though <3

4. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion

"Forbidden Photos Of A Lady Above Suspicion" is a borderline Giallo. It doesn't have the usual motifs of the black leather gloved killer,or the ever increasing body count.Infact,the violence and sex is pretty low key,yet the film has a perverseness about it.Add to this the beauty of Dagmar Lassander,the stylish mise en scene,Morricones 1970's score(aided by the voice of Edda Dell'Orso)and you have a film worth seeing

5. film_lies101's rating of the film Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion

Probably more of a 3.5, the Morricone score bumps it up

6. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion

Stylish but so so Giallo brought up a notch by a great Morricone soundtrack.

7. El Biffo's rating of the film Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion

I'm somewhat ambivalent about posting a review of this somewhat cheezy sex-thriller, but it held my attention. Highly stylized, the fabulous 60's decor and costumes, all very well-photographed, managed to compensate for the bad acting. I can't rave about this film, but it has a certain quality, one that transcends the films obvious shlock value. 3 and a half stars.

8. Malik's rating of the film Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion

9. Joshua's rating of the film Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion

So pretty. The first 40 minutes were captivating! Marvelous stuff from this giallo, more in the paranoia thriller vein than the dead bodies. It certainly overstayed its welcome but not enough to destroy the early beauty.