1. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Force Majeure

2. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Force Majeure

3. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Force Majeure

4. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Force Majeure

weird af, but gets under your fingernails.

5. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Force Majeure

Everybody in here is insane. Also, all I could imagine was Tormund the Wildling skiing down the mountains with his medieval clothes. Maybe I'm insane too.

6. Jessie's rating of the film Force Majeure

7. Gustavo Zepeda's rating of the film Force Majeure

While I personally see an anthropological study on human nature, it fails to engage and to progress to tell a story in a fluent, cohesive way. Choice of music was interesting but added nothing. Finally, if you don't watch there's nothing you'll miss. You will not feel that 'feeling' movies give.

8. tyb's rating of the film Force Majeure

As The Celebration is to the extended family dinner, so is this film to the family holiday. Masterfully tense, and with plenty of themes to think about.

9. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Force Majeure

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/fuerza-mayor-ruben-ostlund/

10. kinotopia's rating of the film Force Majeure

insipid enough to be a "vimeo staff pick"

11. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Force Majeure

From a lodge defacing a mountainside to a toy drone interrupting an emotional conversation, modern life becomes an obstruction unto itself

12. /katia's rating of the film Force Majeure

13. b/k's rating of the film Force Majeure

reminded me of The Loneliest Planet

14. Dries's rating of the film Force Majeure

15. Mugino's rating of the film Force Majeure

The razor thin ties that bind people come unraveling in a split-second instant of stark transparency. Whether by colossal force or merely a poor choice of words, when the veil of artifice flutters aside, we are left gawping at the house of cards we've built for ourselves. The austere cinematography is a cruel accomplice, framing our hapless protagonists with comically cool detachment. Bracing and droll.

16. pintobean's rating of the film Force Majeure

Really great tension. Ahhh, the dialogue

17. goulton green's rating of the film Force Majeure

Snow white ground became site of entering the shadows, site of separations... “You're not the only victim here. ... “I'm a victim of my own bloody instincts!”.Who are we? Our perceptions, our personas, that what others see in us, or that force majeure eye/camera sees?Are our decisions, as individuals or groups-society, following steps or random and chaotic, careful enough, well planned, justifiable? No. Masterpiece.

18. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Force Majeure

Wow, this film is just as paranoic as the wealthy-average-class it portraits. I think it has some wonderful scenes and I enjoy the central plot a lot (the force of nature x the force of human nature), but when it comes to editing: in here more is more. Furniture, claustrophobia, bergmanesc gags, open wide shots, odd characters, color schemes - it's a lot to process. But when the melt down comes, oh it really comes.

19. Nadia Marolda's rating of the film Force Majeure

what would you do? what would I do?

20. kowalski's rating of the film Force Majeure

skaninavia beziehungsthema

21. OrfgenT's rating of the film Force Majeure

Sehr gute Kamera, meisterliche Komposition von Bild & Ton sowie hervorragende Struktur & dramaturgischer Aufbau. Dialoge zu Beginn leider nicht sonderlich gut (schlechte deutsche Synchronisation?)./ Very good camera, masterly composition of picture & sound as well as excellent structure & dramaturgical construction. Unfortunately, the dialogues are not particularly good at the beginning (bad german synchronisation?).

22. DSPRKY's rating of the film Force Majeure

Östlund knows exactly where he wants to go with this very compelling story, and he takes us there with a sort of grandiosity that makes for a fun ride.

23. Michael Diers's rating of the film Force Majeure

Der Mann versagt in seiner Rolle als "Beschützer" einer Familie. Was geschieht, wenn die Rollenbilder, das Zusammenleben einer Familie dominieren, plötzlich verloren gehe? Diese Frage wirft dieser in der beklemmenden Bergwelt von Schweden spielende Film auf.

24. Stefan Göllner's rating of the film Force Majeure

Weak dramaturgic skills and screenplay.