1. riraru's rating of the film Force Majeure

Psychologisch sehr dicht: Durchweg Unbehagen verspürt. Ein entsetzliches Elternpaar. Gerade noch vier Sterne, denn der Film verliert sich zwischenzeitlich; gestraffter wäre besser gewesen.

2. dalena's rating of the film Force Majeure

Trembling masculinity dense and carefully pedestaled + a woman that is challenged in her moral aptitude as a mother archetype to be the cushion for high stake situations: a sacrifice without a thank you nor compensation. poetic both visually and conceptually interwoven with layers of cruelty and compassion. the human's hold of principles come bellowing down the tighter the grip and morbid hilarity ensues

3. uenus's rating of the film Force Majeure

"Swedish director freaks out when he misses out on Oscar nomination" ja-ja de verdad que se tenía tanta fé? pls

4. diana's rating of the film Force Majeure

5. Cristian Mois's rating of the film Force Majeure

6. Alexandra Mayboroda's rating of the film Force Majeure

exploration of manipulation and Hollywood hero stereotype

7. lina maj's rating of the film Force Majeure

8. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Force Majeure

9. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Force Majeure

10. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Force Majeure

11. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Force Majeure

weird af, but gets under your fingernails.

12. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Force Majeure

Everybody in here is insane. Also, all I could imagine was Tormund the Wildling skiing down the mountains with his medieval clothes. Maybe I'm insane too.

13. Jessie's rating of the film Force Majeure

14. Gustavo Zepeda's rating of the film Force Majeure

While I personally see an anthropological study on human nature, it fails to engage and to progress to tell a story in a fluent, cohesive way. Choice of music was interesting but added nothing. Finally, if you don't watch there's nothing you'll miss. You will not feel that 'feeling' movies give.

15. tyb's rating of the film Force Majeure

As The Celebration is to the extended family dinner, so is this film to the family holiday. Masterfully tense, and with plenty of themes to think about.

16. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Force Majeure

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/fuerza-mayor-ruben-ostlund/

17. kinotopia's rating of the film Force Majeure

insipid enough to be a "vimeo staff pick"

18. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Force Majeure

From a lodge defacing a mountainside to a toy drone interrupting an emotional conversation, modern life becomes an obstruction unto itself

19. /katia's rating of the film Force Majeure

20. b/k's rating of the film Force Majeure

reminded me of The Loneliest Planet

21. Dries's rating of the film Force Majeure

22. Mugino's rating of the film Force Majeure

The razor thin ties that bind people come unraveling in a split-second instant of stark transparency. Whether by colossal force or merely a poor choice of words, when the veil of artifice flutters aside, we are left gawping at the house of cards we've built for ourselves. The austere cinematography is a cruel accomplice, framing our hapless protagonists with comically cool detachment. Bracing and droll.

23. pintobean's rating of the film Force Majeure

Really great tension. Ahhh, the dialogue

24. goulton green's rating of the film Force Majeure

Snow white ground became site of entering the shadows, site of separations... “You're not the only victim here. ... “I'm a victim of my own bloody instincts!”.Who are we? Our perceptions, our personas, that what others see in us, or that force majeure eye/camera sees?Are our decisions, as individuals or groups-society, following steps or random and chaotic, careful enough, well planned, justifiable? No. Masterpiece.