1. matelot's rating of the film Forest of the Hanged

2. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Forest of the Hanged

3. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Forest of the Hanged

Un Lumet trágico. Un filme que representa la historia de un personaje atado a dilemas morales. A su alrededor, pruebas le recaen, tanto personales como ajenas. Lo que en principio fue una rutina cínica, posteriormente será contínua intranquilidad. El filme roza casionalmente el drama psicológico. El personajes está perturbado. El desencanto de la guerra pesa, su lado romántico ha perecido. Al final, se coloca la soga

4. nein's rating of the film Forest of the Hanged

MUBI description contains a huge spoiler but even that doesn't spoil this great experience. Great cinema, great directing, great thoughts. The only war films I can watch are anti-war films.

5. redux's rating of the film Forest of the Hanged

A great film by any standard, it put Romania on the cinephile map for the first time. Based on an equally important novel, it feels like a modern update to 'La grande illusion', exhibiting the same antinationalist-humanist sentiments in a more tragic narrative. Young Victor Rebengiuc in the role of a lifetime.

6. James Devereaux's rating of the film Forest of the Hanged

7. Ciprian David's rating of the film Forest of the Hanged

One of the most existentialist anti-war movies I ever saw. Every feeling seems prolonged, often too hysterical, but generally shelter of some breathtakingly consistent and visually elaborate scenes! Loved it!

8. Zissou's rating of the film Forest of the Hanged

I have not seen the movie. I 've voted by mistake.

9. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Forest of the Hanged

the last supper for a deserted apostle.

10. Glemaud's rating of the film Forest of the Hanged

I finally got some subtitles for this! I can't wait to rewatch it and actually understand what's being said.