1. João R's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

It screams very early on its message and agenda but overall it's very informative in various aspects.

2. ughchenausea's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

3. eleventries's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

4. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

5. Linda's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

6. Sara Castro's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

7. Arisa's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

I don't disagree with most of it, but it's kind of a watered-down version of Fed Up and Food, Inc. lumped into one movie with a vegan agenda.

8. bartkl's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

Caring not for the dull production, but for its inspiring message, I was flabbergasted and enthusiastic to change my ways. However, once you read some of the critique published on the web, you feel a bit lied to. The message in this documentary may be valuable, but its proof is very unreliable and criticized severely, especially the China Study (critique by Denise Minger). I'm not so sure what to think of the whole.

9. Santa Be's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

Very informative and inspiring to overlook my own nutrition!

10. dotdotcommadot's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

Not too much to say about it from a filmic point of view, but the message is still pretty clear. It makes you rethink your way of living / eating.

11. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

12. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

Film critic Ignatiy Vishnevetsky of Ebert Presents At the Movies and Mubi.com is totally 100% correct. This is the worst film of 2011. It is a shallow, repetitive, and poorly made piece of crap that will make you want to go out and get a hamburger.

13. Brittany Dobish's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

Terrifying, I need to make change.

14. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Forks Over Knives

I encourage you to see this film and then to do a 30-day vegan (plant-based) challenge and see how much better you feel! "Veganomicon" is a great cookbook to start with. Also, try veganizing your favorite foods. Vegweb.com is a great place to get ideas. Sorry about the rant. I love great food as much as I love great films!