1. siti yusmi eka dea's rating of the film Forrest Gump

A movie that has left me to focus on what the characters taught me. He is a shining example on how we have to make the most of what we had and do the best as we can on whatever we do and ignore the buzzing sounds of what other people think of ourself. "Expect nothing, appreciate everything", with a total focus, he suddenly reached an amazing heights. He truly lives a meaningful life. <3 #CarpeDiem

2. lidiishere's rating of the film Forrest Gump

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Forrest Gump

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

4. Fool sentimental's rating of the film Forrest Gump

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Forrest Gump

How nice to see Tom Hanks play his role. Heart Warming

6. Richard Tines's rating of the film Forrest Gump

this movie may be pure cheese, but it's one of those movies (like It's A Wonderful Life) that's such expertly crafted cheese (even for Hollywood) that at times you want to call for the sommelier....keep on runnin,!

7. eccestefan's rating of the film Forrest Gump

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Forrest Gump

A lot of humor spices up a typical American story where one character becomes so important that he happens to tell himself into all the most important historic events from the 1960s to the 90s. At least the seemingly blend-in visual effects were highly revolutionary at the time and the cast was likable but to be honest Tom Hanks managed to sell this film's story all on his own as his charisma totally steals the film.

9. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Forrest Gump

10. mpho3's rating of the film Forrest Gump

Hank's performance strikes the right notes, but honestly watching this felt like punishment. I might have enjoyed it in 1994, but seeing it in 2017, I was just bothered. So ... schlock. Ghastly... ugh. 2.5 stars

11. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Forrest Gump

A heartwarming and undeniably funny tale of a rather simple but loving man, retelling historical events from his own, peculiar point of view. Just one of those films that you'll learn to appreciate a little bit more, every time you watch it. In my opinion, an invaluable piece of modern cinema.

12. João R's rating of the film Forrest Gump

I may be being unfair but I didn't like how its intentions seemed to be to follow a certain structure so it would include a diversity of genres (action, drama, war, comedy, romance, thriller for sure) in hopes to reach and produce an emotional response in a larger number of viewers.

13. kartina obskura's rating of the film Forrest Gump

14. Francisca Rosendo Silva's rating of the film Forrest Gump

15. Joana Margarida's rating of the film Forrest Gump

Call me a romantic, I just can't not love this movie...

16. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Forrest Gump

It was okay, not sure what all the fuss is about.

17. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Forrest Gump

18. Natacha Salgado's rating of the film Forrest Gump

19. lou.'s rating of the film Forrest Gump

I so loved it once, and I think I'd still love it.

20. anacecil's rating of the film Forrest Gump

A pesar de haber ganado muchas Oscares, no me impresionó.

21. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film Forrest Gump

22. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Forrest Gump

i don't know if its a 3 or a 4 for me... i liked it but it didn't really touched me...

23. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Forrest Gump

24. Bertrand Queysan's rating of the film Forrest Gump

Fuck this sappy bullshit. Gimme my Patton.