1. JanaMat's rating of the film Four Lions

2. bitterMoo's rating of the film Four Lions

3. irzan hakim's rating of the film Four Lions

4. Fabian's rating of the film Four Lions

"With the greatest of respect, Faisal, your dad eats newspaper."

5. Superfrog's rating of the film Four Lions

I don't know who finds this watcheable let alone finds it funny. Complete failure on jokes, complete failure on subject in first 30 minutes. Could not push farther.

6. cabrapreta's rating of the film Four Lions

7. Hannah Faris's rating of the film Four Lions

Objectively this film is a great satire

8. wiwitaek's rating of the film Four Lions

9. Jack's rating of the film Four Lions

Not one of the characters is unpleasant, let alone nasty. The closest we get to that is the white one (Barry), whose mostly just stupid. But then they murder people... oh those silly jihadists eh?! The first half was funny. The second not so much. It played it pretty safe.

10. jonijtr's rating of the film Four Lions

"What are we going to blow up, Waj?" "The Internet! We will blow up the Internet for brother Faisal!"

11. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Four Lions

Oltraggioso, attuale ed incredibilmente divertente. Il soggetto, che meriterebbe di essere maneggiato con le pinze, viene girato e rigirato prepotentemente dall'autore in maniera politicamente scorrettissima ma sempre intelligente, senza mai scadere nel cattivo gusto. L'affilatura della critica sociale è finemente arrotata dalla precisa caratterizzazione dei quattro personaggi, complementari tra loro. Mashallah.

12. rksw's rating of the film Four Lions

so funny till made me sad:(

13. Bea Vea's rating of the film Four Lions

The UK knows how to make satirical pieces; this warrants a repeat viewing.

14. pluviosity's rating of the film Four Lions

it's amazing how they can still got the hilarity out of probably the most sensitive subject in the last decade. I don't know whether I should laugh or I should weep because the truths that lurk on the story. BRAVO!

15. MiloBOK's rating of the film Four Lions

This was so fun! A great comedy that is incredibly smart, and just pure genius. The characters are so stupid, but it's pulled off in a fantastic way that's bound to make you laugh.

16. abyantama's rating of the film Four Lions

Sebuah tema cerita yang sebenarnya serius tetapi bisa dibuat selucu mungkin dengan lawakan yang terbilang pintar (7.75/10)

17. poppy anggia utami putri's rating of the film Four Lions

18. Marta's rating of the film Four Lions

19. Finbar Somers's rating of the film Four Lions

Not only one of the most constantly hilarious films I've seen, but also wincingly poignant as you realise how vulnerable, mislead and frustrated these men and their real life counterparts really are.

20. jooley's rating of the film Four Lions

I will say I didn't laugh as much as I expected to, but maybe that's how it should be. You would expect a subdued kind of british humor, but here it's even less upfront than that, feeling more like a satirical drama than a dark comedy. That said, I found the weird tone to be appropriate and I absolutely want more of these films to be made. Riz Ahmed (who brought me here from Nightcrawler) also impresses here.

21. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Four Lions

7 - No way this would be made today. To be frank, I'm not sure how it got made 6 years ago, either. A tonally-bizarre (though, mostly, very funny) relic of a bygone era, of both a laxer and less restricted mass media and (surprisingly) of a somewhat less terrifying brand of ideological and religious extremism.

22. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Four Lions

Oh boy, don't even get me started. I'll just skip cultural... oh boy. Anyway, this kind of marks a new frontier of bleakness & confusion. Chillingly odd. It's funny and tender, at least you're lead to think so, but those sentiments don't matter if the system is rigged. Not really. Still, as a satire I find it "funny" only at times. Boring, other times. But I don't think that kind of rating is the point.

23. killgill's rating of the film Four Lions

turned me on to riz ahmed

24. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Four Lions

Funny and tragic but the real impact of this film lies beyond description. All confusion.

← Previous 1 3 4 5