1. SonOfRambow's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

It's like I've just awoken from the most beautiful dream I've ever had. I feel too emotional after being exposed to such lovely sounds, song, gestures, words and lighting that I can't believe such beauty as this could even exist. Was it a film or a dream? I rate this film with as many stars as there are in the sky.

2. e.rose's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

3. Corpoeterno's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

4. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

a film of moments and gestures that i'll remember more than the film itself. loved the diegetic musical interludes, and watching couples in the park and passing shops and boats with the name of the girl he loves

5. the ghost of musidora's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

6. Elena's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

7. letters never sent's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

8. Anca.'s rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

9. Ben Nash's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

10. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

These are the high solitudes, brilliant autopsy about existential wandering, feeling of loss, the impossibility to communicate, innocence and the search of purity in love. Poetically fascinating and humanly compelling with a minimum of elements as in many Bresson's films !

11. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

12. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

13. Juliana Senra's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

14. Fedor Reshetnikov's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

L'histoire qui hante comme un rêve — merveilleuse et mélancolique.

15. FISCHER's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

Un Bresson rare et toujours intéressant... www.cinefiches.com

16. Levi Miah's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

Pierre Lhomme shot this to perfection - the cinematography is striking and with the acting typically Bresson, he manages to pull out real visceral romance through colour, depth of field and visually ambient panning. The first I've seen of Bresson in colour and his minimalist style is even more effective and affecting here than his earlier films - although the dudes repeatedly showed super creepy behaviour...

17. Balthaz21's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

18. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

Having already seen In The City of Sylvia; I now see how Guerin was influenced by this film. That being said, I will be one of the few souls who think Sylvia is a far superior work, and Guerin a far far more interesting auteur to Bresson. But cinema has to start somewhere, and many auteurs who were influenced by Tarkovsky surpassed Tarkovsky in my opinion =)

19. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

20. Sarika Joglekar's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

three for a bresson is a five for most other films.

21. postblueink's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

8/10 (26. 08. 2016). i would cut her pale lips.

22. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

23. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

The restoration print is sublime on the japanese copie's Blu Ray! (i hope to buy the boxset with A Gentle woman). A perfect film to watch at night.

24. flori de cireș's rating of the film Four Nights of a Dreamer

"There is nothing to regret.What I have lost is a perfect zero!"